MiO Sweet Tea Liquid Water Enhancer

by MIO

MiO Sweet Tea Liquid Water EnhancerJust from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Sweet Tea flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in TasteAlways dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Sweet Tea aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.

Does this taste like fresh brewed tea?
Anyone have a favorite caffeinated tea?
Who uses water enhancers?
Start your review of MiO Sweet Tea Liquid Water Enhancer!
Product Highlights
...water daily (and avoiding soda) without having to feel the monotony of plain water as the day goes on.in reviews
...too sweet, but it adds enough flavor to water to make you forget you're drinking water.in reviews
They have a lot of different flavors to chose from and it is reasonably priced since you determine how long each bottle will last. in reviews
It didn't matter how little or how much I added it tasted full of preservatives I would recommend staying with crystal light or dasaniin reviews
Really love the fact that although Mio uses artificial sweetener in their product (sucralose, which is basically Splenda), it doesn't have that "fake" sweet taste that some diet drinks have.in reviews
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
MiO Sweet Tea Liquid Water Enhancer uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This actually the strawberry melon flavor I’m reviewing. The barcode on the the product brings up this flavor instead. The strawberry melon is a sweet slightly sour yummy flavor. I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves those flavors for water or a plain soda base.
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
This Mio squeeze turns your water into a tasty iced tea beverage. It is affordable and widely available in retail and grocery stores. I prefer the flavor to other iced tea beverage mixes on the market as this one is not too sweet and does not have an added “fruit” flavor. It’s a great way to boost the hydration in your daytime routine. I’ve purchased it many times and recommend it.
Dacia T.
San Diego, CA
Love this new product. It could cost a little less, but overall good taste and perfect for calorie minded folks.
lacey H.
Pocatello, ID
My husband loves mio. He takes it with him to work or to do sports. It's a great addition to water when you really just want something else. It's so much better then soda or vitawaters. And easy to pack around with multiple different flavors.
Dawn F.
Pleasant Pt, ME
Ive used this a few times, its not that great because you have to add a lot to your drink before u can taste it, Also they are expensive and you don't get much for what you pay.
Naomi H.
Orlando, FL
As a family who drinks a lot of water, it is nice sometimes to have some added flavor. After trying several different types of powdered flavor, we've settled on Mio. It's handy, can be used on the go and has a better all-around taste!
Zeffy H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Have you ever filtered your water but still don't like the taste of tap? Mio water at 0 calories to the rescue! This is a great way to mask the flavor of tap water and get you to drink more water at zero calories. Great for parties too, just add several squirts of berry pomegranate Mio into some water and garnish with strawberries and blueberries. Serve chilled for best flavor.
Noah B.
Gurley, AL
I've never been much of a plain water drinker and have never had any drink enhancers that didn't taste horrible or were a pain to make. This is a game changer. I usually keep 8-10 flavors and functions. There are energy flavors! Sport drink flavors to replace those electrolytes! And of course just the regular flavors which are wonderful and so easy to use! Has changed my life. I have now completely kicked my addiction to sodas! 0 Calories!!!
TARA S.
Longview, WA
I have a hard time drinking water and wanted to try MIO to see if it would enhance it. I have tried 3 different kinds and was not impressed. They are extremely sweet, even when only using a little bit. I will not be buying them again.
Kristi T.
MURRIETA, CA
I leave the Mio bottles in the fridge so not only is my water cold but also my Mio! I use it in my kids water bottles as a treat and in mine in order for me to drink more water than I used to. I love the Peach Tea & Black Cherry Energy flavors

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,923 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Erica H. how do you like this compared to the other flavors?
Erica H. il y a 3 ans
It's one of my favorites what is yours
Mariah H.
Bowling Green, KY
il y a 3 ans
Melissa B. il y a 7 mois
It actually tastes pretty good, you just cant add too much.
Chelsea Z.
il y a 5 ans
Amber D. il y a 2 mois
Crystal Light. Not a fan of Stur or the cheaper off brand water drops. Something about them is just a little off on all the flavors for me.