Mio MiO Strawberry Watermelon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Lacey F.

BY MIO

Mio strawberry watermelon liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Christy M.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is really good. But you have to put in the perfect amount or it will be too weak or too strong. Other than that, it's really delicious and a better option than a sugary drink.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
I love these! I drink water all the time and this is a great way to mix it up! Super convenient, but they do get addicting. After using it in your water all of the time you end up not wanting regular water! And it's kind of a pricey item to be addicted to! Also, I left mine in my purse and the cap opened and leaked everywhere. So, beware of that!
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
If you get tired of regular old water give this a try. I am not a fan of watermelon flavoring but this actually was very good and for the price it will last a while unless you use it for every bottle water you drink.
Matt S.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm not a fan of any water enhancing products from powder to liquid but Mio may be the worst. Pure sugary syrup that tastes like watered down Kool Aid. It may be cheap but in general it is just disgusting. Stick with water infusers or just pure lemon.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
I love Mio and had to try this flavor when it came out. It was interesting. If you love strawberry or watermelon things you will like this. For me personally it seemed like it would be best on a hot summer day.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
This isn't the best flavor thing I've come across. But it definitely beats just having plain water. Does it really enhance your energy or anything? Not that I've noticed.
Katie M.
Silver Lake, OH
Mio is a great summertime,.refreshing addition to water, sparking water or even tonic water mixed with an adult beverage. a low calorie and low sugar must have!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I got this for my little brother because he normally likes Mio, but this flavor wasn't very good. He did end up finishing it but said it didn't taste very good.
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
These are great drink mixers. Put a little flavor in your water bottle. And take it where ever you want to go. its great for lunches or if your out for a run.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
I sent this to my husband all the time while he was deployed. He really loved them. He said they were a source of flavor in a world of blandness