Mio MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Viridiana G.Mio MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Julie F.Mio MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Catherine T.

BY MIO

Mio fruit punch liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Amber K.
Frederick, MD
I don't think there's a better water enhancer out there ... Mio gets the job done for my household even with members who don't like water! I have an entire shelf of these and all the flavors are delicious. You can catch these on sale usually and they last a good while. I love the ability to make the flavor as light or as full as you wish!
Bridgette M.
I'm not huge on drinking plain water, so I bought this in hopes that it would help me drink more. and I love this stuff! Put 2 drops in your water and it's so much easier to drink. It taste delicious
Viridiana G.
I know this is bad but I can not for the love of water, drink plain water! It Has to have some soft of flavor for me to be able to drink it. I have been on a water only diet but I always use my MIO because it's awesome! 2 or 3 drops in an 17 oz bottle every 2-3 hours and I'm set!
Sarah M.
This sort of tastes like old school Hawaiian Punch, if you add a lot. I have trouble making myself drink water, so adding flavor really helps. This has been my favorite so far. I love how compact it is, so you can easily throw it in a purse or a desk drawer.
Stephanie F.
I love the MiO brand and have been using it for over a year. I live in a n area with very hard limestone water and the zero calorie nature but delicious taste of MiO makes it way better! After giving up soda and sugary juices this has really helped me stay balanced and healthy while still giving that flavor boost to launch my day!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I gave up Pepsi for Lent last year, abs since that's my favorite. I just gave up all dark caffeinated beverages. I started drinking a ton of water, but missed flavor. Enter water flavor enhancers! Of ask I tried, MIO fruit punch was my favorite. I drank it far past Lent, but without a doubt it got me through those 40 days! Thank you, MIO!
Virginia H.
This is one of my most used flavors! I need flavoring in order to be able to drink tap water (I can't stand the taste of the ozone) so using the Mio flavors is a must! This one can be great if used in just the right quantity! Too much of it and the water becomes quite overpowered and bitter! So use in moderation!
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
I try very hard to stay hydrated, but plain water is just not appetizing. I add a few drops of the Mio Fruit Punch and I guzzle the water down! Tastes great. I got it for $2.99 at Safeway.
Cassandra H.
Hesperia, CA
I love the flavor of this I have been dieting and had to give up soda's and sugary fruit juices. Since this have zero calories I can have this all day if I want. This flavor is my favorite by far. It has helped me get my daily water intake up and as a result has been a huge part of my success!
Kari L.
These saved me when I was in Haiti this past summer! I was able to have some type of sweetener in my water. The size of the bottle made it easier for me to take where ever I went. You also don't need a whole lot for your water to get sweet.