Mio MIO FIT Orange 1.62oz uploaded by Nida S.Mio MIO FIT Orange 1.62oz uploaded by Ashley M.Mio MIO FIT Orange 1.62oz uploaded by Cortnie A.

BY MIO

Mio fit orange 1.62oz see more...

• "They are kind of bitter and they just do not taste good !" in 2 reviews
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not one to flavor my drinks often but when I do this is perfect for that. It's easy to use and even to take on the go in my gym bad to just grab, squeeze and shake. Taste it good and sold at a good price
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
This is great. At first sniff, I wasn't a fan of the smell but it's a great orange taste. We always take one when we go overseas on vacation - it's nice to be able to have the flavor so we don't get sick of plain water. We regularly buy this flavor and other flavors. I also like the energy one too.
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
I love Mio drink flavoring for the days when I really want something other than water or almond milk. You can add the flavor to be as strong or subtle as you want it to be by adding more or less of the flavoring, and it makes you feel like you are drinking juice even though it's just water! This is great for individuals who are mindful of their consumption because it's a great taste without all the extra sugar.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved the concept of these but it was so gross! It tasted like dirty water, I can't even describe it. I once had a swirly straw when I was a kid, and it had been in the dishwasher and then the drawer for a couple weeks between the first use. After using it the second time, not realizing that gross dishwasher water was trapped in the swirls, I drank the most disgusting water ever. This is that taste.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I thought this this flavored my water pretty well but still very artificial to me. I'm not sure if I would repurchase the orange flavor but I would give another chance to maybe a berry flavor. They are little pricey for how small they are. I might give them another try.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
This flavor is great! I l brought a few bottles of this along when I went overseas and I really thought it made a difference in my life. My electrolyte levels were really low from me only drinking water, so this helped alot! Get them on sale or they're a bit pricey!
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
I LOVE these. I normally keep one in my purse at all times. I don't like the 'taste' or lack there-of of water so this is a great way to keep me on track with my daily intake goals without adding in sugar.
Sabrina  H.
These come in different flavors and I am not very fond of the taste. But obviously it is used when exercising, therefore it is not meant to be as sweet. It does spice up your water flavor, but I rather just drink plain water.
Somewhat Recommend đź’‹
Shannon k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love mio for my water it really helps me not crave soda since it adds flavor to your water and sometimes i just need flavor!! i think this would work if u wanted to diet when u put in ur water it would want u to drink more i know it would work for me :)
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I used this to help make myself drink more water. I actually found that I had to drink a LOT more plain water to overcompensate for the dehydrated, run-down, headachey, artificial-sugar-induced funk caused by this. Not a big fan!
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What are your favorite flavors?
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
Where can i found? In seven?