Mio MiO FIT Berry Blast Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Brittney B.Mio MiO FIT Berry Blast Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Xiomara R.Mio MiO FIT Berry Blast Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Kylee W.

BY MIO

Mio fit berry blast liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This is delicious and an easy way to get your electrolytes in when you need them! My kids love it as well so when they’re sick it makes it a good alternative when I don’t have pedialyte. It’s easy to store or vary around with you. Worth the few bucks!
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love this stuff! Super convenient to just throw in my purse or lunch box if I want some flavor to my water. It has nice packaging and secured top with no leaks. Yes I would buy it again. It tastes so yummy to add it to sparkling water too.
Angela V.
Hubbard, OH
This is my favorite spring go to! It's the time of year when I'm trying to stay healthy. I try to drink more water & this really helps get in a few more glasses! It's delicious & easy to use and carry, if I throw it in my purse or my gym bag it travels well!
Susanna M.
I am not fond of this. I really like berry flavored MIO in comparison to other flavors they sell but this one is not one that I like a lot. It tastes like blue raspberry or fruit punch? I'm pretty decent at telling flavors but I honestly can't tell. I will not be buying this flavor again.
Amanda E.
Conyers, GA
This is my must have for living in the south. I am not a big water drinker. My husband kept getting on me about it. I decided to try out this stuff and it's amazing! I actually enjoy drinking water now and the electrolytes are always a good thing. I feel this is a Beach Bag must have!
Bridget B.
Fantastic!! I love adding flavoring into my water bottles. This is one of my favorite flavors from Mios. The berry taste can be as strong or weak as you choose depending on how much you add into the water bottle. I love love love that it is zero calories!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this stuff. I like that the flavor is subtle, but still there. Nothing is overwhelming and I don't get those artificial tastes like with other drink mixes.
Brittany O.
Midland, TX
The artificial sweeteners used in this are overwhelming and very noticeable. Plain water tastes better. I brought I would like it because of the added electrolytes and B vitamins, but the sweeteners killed it for me.
Stephanie S.
Unionville, CT
This one is my favorite. It's so easy to carry, the packaging doesn't leak and you choose how much you want in your water. I find the taste not too sweet and it's a classic blue raspberry flavor.
Chanon F.
This stuff is amaze! I love the taste and the energy it gives is great. I am addicted to this stuff. There are so many flavors to chose from! Highly recommend!