Mio MiO FIT Berry Blast Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Xiomara R.Mio MiO FIT Berry Blast Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Kylee W.

BY MIO

Mio fit berry blast liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Target*
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Springfield, VA
I am not fond of this. I really like berry flavored MIO in comparison to other flavors they sell but this one is not one that I like a lot. It tastes like blue raspberry or fruit punch? I'm pretty decent at telling flavors but I honestly can't tell. I will not be buying this flavor again.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Decatur, GA
This is my must have for living in the south. I am not a big water drinker. My husband kept getting on me about it. I decided to try out this stuff and it's amazing! I actually enjoy drinking water now and the electrolytes are always a good thing. I feel this is a Beach Bag must have!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Fantastic!! I love adding flavoring into my water bottles. This is one of my favorite flavors from Mios. The berry taste can be as strong or weak as you choose depending on how much you add into the water bottle. I love love love that it is zero calories!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Unionville, CT
This one is my favorite. It's so easy to carry, the packaging doesn't leak and you choose how much you want in your water. I find the taste not too sweet and it's a classic blue raspberry flavor.
Sunday C.
Sunday C.
This is my 2nd favorite mio! It taste so yummy and fruity! I love the color. I also like that it has electrolytes and it is small enough to travel with.
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Saint Helens, OR
I really liked the idea and the fact you hydrate. but I hated the flavor. I would love it if they had a unflavored mio fit
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Laurel , Md
I love this stuff. it's an easy way to actually drink water without a harsh taste.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Hubbard, OH
This is my favorite spring go to! It's the time of year when I'm trying to stay healthy. I try to drink more water & this really helps get in a few more glasses! It's delicious & easy to use and carry, if I throw it in my purse or my gym bag it travels well!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this stuff. I like that the flavor is subtle, but still there. Nothing is overwhelming and I don't get those artificial tastes like with other drink mixes.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I LOVE this mio! I'm not a big fan of mios but this one is so good! I would recommend to friends and family!