Mio MiO FIT Arctic Grape Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Robin L.

BY MIO

Mio fit arctic grape liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
MiO's Arctic Grape flavor is really good. I got the MiO Sport with electrolytes and vitamins, which I believe is the same as MiO FIT. MiO is a bit expensive for what it is, but I have yet to finish a bottle. I'll see how long it last me and review it again. I have tried other flavors at family and friends houses and figured i'd give it a try since I'm trying to drink more water through out the day.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
I felt like this one was not as flavorful as some of the others that I have tried. If you are looking for one that is more subtle in flavor than this one is for you!
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I like this flavor but can't ever remember how many drops I need to get the exact flavor that I want. I typically just buy a grape flavored water because of this but that's my fault for not being able to remember.
Sarah A.
This is seriously my favorite water flavor. I usually don't like flavored water bc they are over powering and I like plain water but this one is amazing. It doesn't taste really sugary, it's light and has a good flavor.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
This water enhancer is awesome! It helps replenish electrolytes after a work out without a calorie punch. Arctic grape tastes like the koolaid we all remember from childhood. :)
Megan M.
GROSS flavor! I love MIO but I cannot stand this flavor. I feel like it makes my fresh water taste like dirty fountain water with a dirty after taste.
Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
Not over powering, taste just like a grape. Great thing to drink when you feel dehydrated.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
I really don't like drinking water, so recently purchased some of the MiO flavors. I think it's a great way to add a little flavor to water to make it easier to reach 8 cups a day. A little goes a long way with this. I don't use a full "squirt" in a glass and it gives a nice hint of flavor.

Kohl's