BY MIO

Mio energy acai berry storm 1.62oz see more...

Abbie A.
brookline, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I often find myself needing a little boost of caffeine in the mornings or before working out. I recently had a bad reaction to preworkout and so I needed something to replace it. My sister had suggested mio energy, because she uses it when she is pregnant (completely safe) and I have really loved it. The flavor isn’t amazing and I do feel like the bottle runs out quickly, but it definitely helps my energy levels. I find that it works much like preworkout for me minus the tingle throughout my body. This flavor isn’t as good as some of the others
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When starting keto, I got the dreaded “keto flu”. A dear friend told me to look into Mio Energy to help me rebalance and energize. The flavor is okay, which is why I’ve deducted a star, but it does help me with my energy levels - as a mom, wife, athlete, and teacher, it is imperative that I can function - and it kicked the keto flu back into submission! I keep this in my purse, and an extra one in my gym bag. I’m excited to try other flavors.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
This is my absolute favorite! I'm a caffeine junkie (not really... but okay really) and if I don't have an energy drink or an iced coffee close by or quickly accessible, out come my Mio energy! My 2 year old daughter knows that it's Mum's "caffeine water" It's affordable, portable and amazingly effective!
Lindsey E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This isn't the best flavor, so I keep it with me at work instead of sticking it in my gym bag. That being said, I do still drink more water at work because of it, which I think is its most important function. We could all stand to drink more water, especially at work.
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the sweet and fruity flavor this Mio has to offer. I hated the watermelon and green thunder, but this one had a delicious taste and didn't leave that chalky aftertaste. The effects are pretty good and it's a nice alternative to my usual sugary energy drinks.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Best flavor yet! I've tried a lot of these flavor and always thought it still tasted bland. Just wish they would make this flavor without the caffeine. I don't necessarily want to drink caffeine after 5, but I really like this flavor.
Rachel Y.
San Francisco, CA
Totally addicted to this stuff. It's cheaper than an energy drink, and I get to control just how much caffeine I'm getting. I'm usually not and acai berry fan, but this has a nice taste that's not overly sweet. Also tastes great added to a little flavored La Croix!
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think the MIO energy acai berry storm taste good its easy to use you can make it as strong as you want its small so you can carry it around easily they price is okay its worth trying
Chloe T.
As someone who hates coffee but often needs an afternoon energy boost to get me through the workday, I've been keeping this Mio at my desk to add to my bottled water or seltzer. It gives just the right pick-me-up without making me buzzy like I'd be after a real energy drink. Plus, this had not only caffeine, but also Vitamin B, taurine, guarana, and ginseng... Great for the office!! The only thing I'm not crazy about is that people sensitive to artificial sweeteners can pick up on the chemicalish taste of the acesulfame potassium.
Morgan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually like water by itself but some days I need that boost. These are great to keep in my backpack and in the car for when I need to spruce up my water. These are also great to add to any mixed drink. My friend always got bar vodka and sprite and then she would put a couple of drops of MiO in it!
Kate S.