BY MIO

Mio energy acai berry storm 1.62oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
This is my absolute favorite! I'm a caffeine junkie (not really... but okay really) and if I don't have an energy drink or an iced coffee close by or quickly accessible, out come my Mio energy! My 2 year old daughter knows that it's Mum's "caffeine water" It's affordable, portable and amazingly effective!
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the sweet and fruity flavor this Mio has to offer. I hated the watermelon and green thunder, but this one had a delicious taste and didn't leave that chalky aftertaste. The effects are pretty good and it's a nice alternative to my usual sugary energy drinks.
Lindsey E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This isn't the best flavor, so I keep it with me at work instead of sticking it in my gym bag. That being said, I do still drink more water at work because of it, which I think is its most important function. We could all stand to drink more water, especially at work.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Best flavor yet! I've tried a lot of these flavor and always thought it still tasted bland. Just wish they would make this flavor without the caffeine. I don't necessarily want to drink caffeine after 5, but I really like this flavor.
Rachel Y.
San Francisco, CA
Totally addicted to this stuff. It's cheaper than an energy drink, and I get to control just how much caffeine I'm getting. I'm usually not and acai berry fan, but this has a nice taste that's not overly sweet. Also tastes great added to a little flavored La Croix!
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think the MIO energy acai berry storm taste good its easy to use you can make it as strong as you want its small so you can carry it around easily they price is okay its worth trying
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These are so quick and easy. Check ur Sunday paper for coupons. Helps u drink more water so yummy. Love the blueberry lemonade and the vanilla coffee one.
Barbara J.
Clyde
I love the flavor of this. I mix it with a tablespoon of pink salt water and it taste just like Gatorade but with no sugar or calories.
#nerdygirl ..
I love this MIO energy flavor. We use this during the summer for a refreshing drink. The process is quick and the product is cheap.
Melissa F.
Hardin, MT
My new fave drink!!!! Highly recommend to anyone needing more water and a kick if caffeine. Reasonable price, too!!!
Kate S.