Mio MiO Cranberry Raspberry Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Isis N.Mio MiO Cranberry Raspberry Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by Isis N.

BY MIO

Mio cranberry raspberry liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Isis N.
Isis N.
I've been using Mio liquid water enhancers almost exclusively since they first came on the market. The cranberry raspberry flavor is absolutely the best one they've released so far! It's absolutely delicious, with no weird aftertaste.
Alan A.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm not a fan of this flavor at all. I never add the right amount. It's always too sweet or not sweet enough. The other flavors are better.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I use this brand of water flavors religiously.  All throughout college I struggled with keeping myself hydrated as I just dont enjoy drinking plain water.  This brand, and especially this flavor, is the way that I reached those water goals.  Cranberry Raspberry does have a distinct flavor that I personally enjoy, but it may not be the best option for everyone as it is not very sweet or overpowering in taste.
Kirstie F.
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
I absolutely love Mio and Cranberry Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors! It makes a boring water taste great and one bottle can last a long time. Plus you can put just a little in if you like of if you want more flavor you can put a lot in!
Rosalyn D.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
One of my favorite flavors. Helps keeps my water intake up and juice intake way down. I pretty much like all of them except the lemonade.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
Hands down best flavor of this product. Just sweet enough That you feel like you're drinking something so much better than water
Laura S.
Laura S.
I love this flavor it's so juicy and tasty! I really love with the MiO line that you can control exactly how much flavor you want to put in your water. You can use as much as you want and it really lasts a long time!
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
So I don't really care for this flavor , i got a few of them but I'm not going to go back to each one separately I feel like it's really obvious the artificial sweetener taste and while it's a good thought it definitely takes more then two pushes to get flavor into a 16oz bottle