Mio MiO Blueberry Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer 1.62 oz uploaded by shaid h.

BY MIO

Mio blueberry lemonade liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

• I have tried several of these. Just wondering what is eve...1 Answers
Stacey O.
I really didn't like the flavor of this.  Too sweet, too artificial tasting.  I really didn't taste lemonade, but fake blueberry.  I prefer other drink flavoring powder to this.  When I try to use less than a squirt, all the flavor dilutes and all I taste is sweet.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mio has become my saving grace. I hate the taste of regular water and feel so sick if i force myself to drink the recommended amount. Enter Mio. This stuff is amazing. Just a little squirt and I'm enjoying drinking water again! BlueBerry lemonade is my current favorite and its an addicting taste.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So being on the keto diet this is one of the only flavored or “sweet” drinks we can have. No
Calories, so sugar AND no carbs, wonderful!! My hubby is absolutely obsessed with this one. I have to buy TWO each time I hit Wal-Mart because he goes through them at work. One of the BEST MiO flavors.
yajaira p.
Doesn't like blueberry flavor and these things are also great to have around instead of buying juices that have so many sugars and calories just a couple of drops or squirts into your water and it's just like drinking a cup of juice not only that but it makes the children want to drink their water because it enhances flavor
Nicole G.
Fulton, MO
This is one of the best flavors of Mio I have tried. I like a lot of them, but this one is one of my favorites. It is mostly berry flavored with a hint of lemonade and isn't sour at all. I mix it in my water to help me drink more as well. It's always in my cabinet!
Bridget B.
I like this flavor from Mio. However, I do find that since there is lemonade flavoring in this, I do have to be careful to not put too much in. If I do put too much in, then it tastes too sour from the lemon. I tend to stay on the light side when adding this flavoring in into my water bottle to avoid having too much of the bitter lemon taste. Other than that, it's just fine.
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
This flavor is amazing! A very unique lemonade taste that is refreshing on a hot day. I always have this in my backpack for school or for a day spent fishing or at the beach. If you are watching your artificial sweeteners, beware. This does have them but there are drink enhancers available that contain stevia or no sweetener at all. For those with diabetes I imagine this would be great!
Christal W.
Colchester, CT
Love this flavor, Mio products are great because you can add a little or a lot depending on you taste buds. My son won't drink water but with this he will. I keep them everywhere so portable throw one in the purse, lunch box, cooler for the beach. Highly recommend trying one
Kristin M.
Carmel, IN
I can't liveeee without my Mio!! I've been trying to cut back on drinking soda, because bathing suits :) , and Mio is helping me do just that. The bottles are super easy to travel with, I never have any spills, and they're great to mix and match. My summer (and year round!) go to :)
Ivy k.
These taste nice. You can control the flavor density and sweetness. I'm not confident in how healthy whatever is in here really is, but my kids like to mix their own, it gets them to drink much more water and this is an acceptable replacement to them for koolaid or pop...so that's healthier.
Maria S.
Morganton, NC
I have tried several of these. Just wondering what is everyone's favorite flavor ?

Kohl's