Mio Liquid Water Enhancer Orange Vanilla uploaded by Holly R.

BY MIO

Mio Orange Vanilla Liquid Water Enhancer.

Artist series.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor.

With vitamins B3, B6, B12.

0 calories per 1/24 bottle.

Makes 24 8 fl oz servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I drink this
all day at work, it is by far my favorite flavor that MIO makes and the design
on the bottle is a nice touch. The flavor is great I use 2 squirts for a 24oz
bottle of water and it tastes perfect. The orange flavor does not taste fake
like Tang and the vanilla note underneath makes this amazing, like drinking a
refreshing cremecicle. The bottle lasts a long time as well I’ve had mine for
over 2 months, and hey youre getting your B-Vitamins and No Calories it’s a win
win.
Lindsey E.
This flavor seems weird at first but the more I drink it, the more I love it. I have it all the time now, but I keep this one at home for relaxing because the vanilla is more conducive to that and I keep the "energy" MiOs for work and the gym. The orange vanilla one is great for just chilling out at home and keeps me on my water game.
Holly R.
I'm obsessed with this water flavoring. It tastes just like a melted Creamsicle. It doesn't have a fake or bitter aftertaste and definitely helps satisfy my sweet tooth. I've purchased at Target and Kroger so far.
Melody O.
Everson, WA
I just discovered this a few weeks ago! Oh my goodness! I love this stuff. I always struggle to get my daily water in and so when I found this I was amazed, I mean AH-MAZED at how quickly I would drink a bottle of water if it had some orange vanilla Mio in it! I LOVE this stuff like crazy and will make sure I always have it around!!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've been a fan of this for almost two years now. When I first saw it the packaging jumped out at me and then when I noticed the flavor I thought a Creamsicle taste would be interesting. Flash forward to now and we buy maybe 5 of these every two weeks lol. So addicting!
heather w.
fayetteville, GA
Just like drinking a cream sickle. love this. this is a must try. also it can be found at Walgreen and kroger.
Nichole S.
Vandalia, OH
Absolutely love the taste and ease of using this product. I love that it isn't a powder so it mixes so well with my water. It tastes amazing and is nice to know I'm drinking something that isn't terrible for me!