BY MIO

Mio Liquid Lemonade Water Enhancer.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

• Do you find this Mio liquid too sweet, i wonder if i should give ...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried these yet, what flavors do you recommend?? 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really great and convenient for when you're tired of drinking plain water. They're not that healthy for you, but better for you than soda. A little expensive in my opinion, but I guess you're paying for convenience. I do like that you can add however much you want to make the flavor as strong or subtle as you'd like.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is amazing! It makes your water taste just like lemonade without the extra sugar and calories that go along with actual lemonade. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an alternative to actual lemonade.
Melissa S.
Newington
While on my ketogenic diet I have been struggling to find a way to replenish my electrolytes because I hate Powerade Zero and other sugar free drinks. My doctor told me about the Mio Liquid and I love it. It taste just like lemonade and I can squirt as much or as little as I want. It does the job and keeps me on ketosis.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
I'm not really into Lemonade but my husband is crazy for it and as picky as he is about his Lemonade he loves this product! I tried it out and I really liked that you can choose the amount to put in there. I don't like Lemonade because I think it's too strong but I liked this. I only put a little squirt and it was just a subtle lemon taste which was good for me.
Wanda D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Using Mio Lemonade drops in my water really helps me attempt to get my daily water intake. I'm not too keen on just plain water all the time. I purchase these at Walmart and when I want to shake things up I use a few drops of lemonade and a few drops of another flavor to make a nice mixture.
Katelynn M.
Bloomsdale
Perfect addition to my water everyday! Tastes really good! The little bottle is not messy and there's no powder to deal with. Just squirt and mix! Excited to try other flavors as well. If they're anything like this flavor I will be pleased!
Barb W.
I absolutely love this stuff, it has no sugar or calories. I stopped drinking pop because of this product, which was a bad habit of mine.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I love these little MIO water addition things. I also love Crystal Lite, and basically anything that can make water fancy.
Morgan L.
Livingston, NJ
The perfect low carb lemonade fix. I love this stuff. It satisfies my cravings for lemonade really well.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
I was so excited to have the low carb lemonade I have been craving, but unfortunately, this tastes like over-sweet yellow Gatorade.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I haven't tried these yet, what flavors do you recommend??
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Do you find this Mio liquid too sweet, i wonder if i should give some to my kids ?