BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesMIO
Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Lemonade Liquid Water EnhancerJust from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Lemonade flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in TasteAlways dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Lemonade aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.

Is this really 0 calories?
Do you find this Mio liquid too sweet, i wonder if i should give some to my kids ?
I haven't tried these yet, what flavors do you recommend??
Start your review of MiO Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer!
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
MiO Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer uploaded by Chandra G.
Even though I don't have an issue drinking plain water Mio has help me to increase my intake. Sometimes you can get tired of plain water and need just a little flavor so this Mio liquid water enhancer save me from the need to grab a sugary pop. These are so convenient to have on the go. Adding this enhancer has made water so much more enjoyable. My family loves it and so do I. Go try it!
Leigh J.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
MiO Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This Lemonade Mio is bomb y'all! Out of all the Mio flavors, this one is definitely my fave! If you like to stay hydrated, but struggle with water, just squirt a tiny amount of this in your water bottle. You will be amazed! Even my husband who hates artificial sweeteners thinks this is the best "quick" lemonade product out there. 🍋
Emily C.
Eugene, OR
Drinking mio water is (sadly) the only way I can successfully ingest the recommended amount of water on a daily basis
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
MiO Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the flavors of mio - this one is my sons favorite. I found this one to be more on the tangy tart side but I just cut it with less quirks and more water which helps give it the lemonade flavor but without all the sweetness or tart. I use these to make mixed drinks with my vodka- alternative to mixer that’s low carb/ calorie.
Roben C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
I purchased many of the Mio liquid water enhancer flavors. The Lemonade is one of my favorites. It is so easy to use and I am able to plop one in my bag to take with me to work or the gym. These flavor drops help me to drink more water and less soda throughout the day. I also like to mix them together. I sometimes mix a little of the lemonade and the sweet tea to make lemon iced tea. I fell in love with a lemon flavored soda and it is only available seasonally so I put a couple of drops of the lemonade drops in my dew to give me the flavor that i like. I have also used the cherry flavoring in some adult beverages to give it a little extra kick. I hope that these are always available, I dont know what I would do without them. I have tried other flavoring drops and they just aren't the same.
Brianna P.
Skokie, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has a weird chemical kind of smell and taste. Like a lemon scented cleaning product. It wasn’t robustly flavored either.
Kaitlin P.
Ridgeland, SC
I love mio!!!! I drink so much more water now that I use this product. This is my husband’s personal favorite and we always have to have a ton on hand.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We enjoy using Mio water flavors. Lemonade taste great. Nice packaging. Wonderful taste. Good price.
Megan R.
Parrottsville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is super yummy. I love the container and how convenient it is. You dont have to use a lot to get the lemonade flavor. It really does taste just like it. I use it daily. If you like lemonade you would enjoy this.
Jacqueline K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my favorite Mio. It tastes just like lemonade koolaid. This flavor doesn't have as much of the artificial sweetener taste. It makes it easier to drink water, which we all know we could use more of. I take them with me to work and Mio makes hydration a little less boring.