BeveragesPowdered MixesMIO
Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer

by MIO

MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water EnhancerJust from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Fruit Punch flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in TasteAlways dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Fruit Punch aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer uploaded by Alicia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer tastes so good! I try to drink lots of water, but sometimes I like a little flavor throughout the day. This has 0 calories so that’s a big plus to me since I try to watch what I eat. Will definitely repurchase!
Viridiana G.
I know this is bad but I can not for the love of water, drink plain water! It Has to have some soft of flavor for me to be able to drink it. I have been on a water only diet but I always use my MIO because it's awesome! 2 or 3 drops in an 17 oz bottle every 2-3 hours and I'm set!
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
While this is still not healthy it’s better than a lot of other options. If I want something sweet to drink I try to use this instead of something with a higher calorie count. The taste is just decent, but if you’re tying to eliminate pop this could be a good starting point.
Janet G.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Out of all the flavored water enhancers, MiO Fruit Punch Liquid Water Enhancer is my favorite flavor. It helps me to drink more water and in turn, a healthier life style.
Ellen C.
Delicious! I drink about 90 oz of water a day. It keeps me from overeating. Mio Mio tastes great and keeps me from drinking high calorie juice or soda. I will buy it again. It’s a real money saver.
Alora G.
King, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mio it is so nice to have something that is non effervescent to drink! The flavors are delicious and you can add as much as or as little as you like! Buy it all the time!
Christa H.
Homer city, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this flavor of Mio! “Squirt a little or a lot” you don’t have to feel guilty about this! Zero Calories! Hydrating my body and it taste so good.
Alyssa K.
MIO is my go-to for flavored water. I've managed to cut out soda by replacing it with water flavored MIO. The fruit punch is delicious!
Dana B.
I try very hard to stay hydrated, but plain water is just not appetizing. I add a few drops of the Mio Fruit Punch and I guzzle the water down! Tastes great. I got it for $2.99 at Safeway.
Heather L.
OklahomaCity
Mio is great for people like me who have a hard time drinking water! They make plain water taste delicious and they are quite affordable! I have a collection of different flavors and they are all great!

Looking for your answer?