BeveragesPowdered MixesMIO
Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine

MiO Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine

by MIO

MiO Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water EnhancerJust from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Wicked Blue Citrus flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in TasteAlways dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Wicked Blue Citrus aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.

Has anyone tried mixing this with other favors or do you like it by itself
Start your review of MiO Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine!
Product Highlights
Got lucky last week and it's all I've been drinking @ work (it's so much healthier than Monster Energy or any other energy drink... and works just as well!)in reviews
Jen T.
Cold Spring, KY
MIO energy is the best! It really does give you energy. This is my favorite flavor! It’s light and it makes me get all of my water in. I’m not a huge water drinker and it’s hard to get the good amount of water you need everyday. This works like a charm is and it’s so delicious and fruity!!!
Dawn G.
MiO Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine uploaded by Dawn G.
Love Mio super easy to take with you anywhere and i love the flavor variety they have my favorite mio at the moment is the MIO citrus green tea omg its so good dont believe me go buy it if you are a big tea drinker you will love it best thing you dont need to add sugar or anything 😍😍☕☕👍
Amanda F.
Mesa, AZ
So good! This is the only brand of liquid flavoring I will buy! The plus side is that it has caffeine and you can totally tell
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
MiO Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine uploaded by Hannah D.
This product is really nice! It’s a nice add on to my water and is full of vitamins! I try to drink a lot of water a day and this keeps it easy to drink with just a slight flavor! It’s inexpensive and I would highly recommend! #water #health #wellness
Casey H.
Wausau, WI
Purchased at: Target
I hate drinking plain water and these water enhancers work great! They are great at work or on the run!
Lynne H.
Boulder City, NV
I mix mío with hydration packets such as liquid IV And drip drop. Gives me energy since cutting back on acidic coffee. I recommend it !
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Not too bad, that’s all good. Just an average drink mix that would “enhance” your regular water. Honestly the flavor isn’t too bad it’s just unnecessary, the caffeine is OK, but overall it’s just a drink mix of chemicals you put in your water.
Mallory M.
My husband uses this at work to give his water some flavor. He keeps getting it so he must like it
Alexa S.
Rochester, NY
MiO Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine uploaded by Alexa S.
MiO Energy Wicked Blue Citrus Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine is a water enhancer I’m addicted to and I use everyday. The flavor tastes like blue koolaid and you only need one squeeze for a burst of energy. I recommend buying this product if you like to spice up your water and need a pick me up during your day.
myra H.
1,100 reviews
Love this! The citrus flavor isn't too sour and mio in general gives a good amount of flavor in each serving. My favorite color is also blue which makes this even more irresistible to me.