BeveragesPowdered MixesMIO
Energy Tropical Fusion Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine

MiO Energy Tropical Fusion Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine

by MIO

MiO Tropical Fusion Liquid Water EnhancerJust from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Tropical Fusion flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in TasteAlways dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Tropical Fusion aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.

What flavor is "tropical fusion"? I'm really REALLY realllllly wanting a grapefruit flavor. Anyone know of a good one?
Start your review of MiO Energy Tropical Fusion Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine!
Caressa R.
Monticello, IN
MiO Energy Tropical Fusion Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine uploaded by Caressa R.
Water can be so boring! I'm so glad it doesn't have to be. I'm an energy drink addict. But, now that I found this Mio flavor, I'm confident I'll be able to kick my habit! Highly recommend this flavor!
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is a great flavor that I continue to re-purchase. If you struggle with drinking water this is perfect for you and it is so cheap. This is one of my favorites that I’ve tried so far. I look forward to trying more.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
We use MIO fusion liquid water flavoring daily in our house. We mainly use it so that I could monitor my husband’s water intake. Some of the flavors I am not a fan of, but the MIO Tropical fusion is one that we like.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,118 reviews
Love my mio water enhancer! Makes basics water less boring and taste much better ! Sometimes I just get tired of plain water and have tori or making myself drink it!
Erika A.
I like the flavor and the fact you just mix it with water and have an energizing caffeine drink. I’ve tried a few other flavors which I liked as well. I would recommend to others looking for a little energy pick me up.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
I first started drinking mio about 8-9 years ago I lost 30 pounds just from switching to only mio now there’s tons more options out there I need to get back on it I kinda stopped drinking it after I got pregnant because it gave me acid reflux like crazy but I’m seeing new flavors I have to try
Allie V.
Jupiter, FL
I love this watter additive. I use it daily, I normally mix with seltzer so it's like I'm drinking orange soda. I totally recommend this product for if you are trying to up your water intake. I only use it once a day but by far way better than lemon
Brandon L.
Temple City, CA
Makes water taste great! It also gives you a boost of energy which can help substitute coffee which is perfect for me
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,004 reviews
this is super yummy. I would highly recommend. I make this one all the time! super good
Courtney S.
I use this everyday in the morning since I am not a coffee drinker and I like to get my water in. Cheap! Easy to use. Love it