MiO Energy Liquid Water Enhancer Tropical Fusion uploaded by Caressa W.

BY MIO

MiO Energy Liquid Water Enhancer Tropical Fusion.

0 calories per 1/18 bottle.

Makes 18 8 fl oz servings.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I’m quite positive that this is the flavor I’ve tried before! Either way MiO is perfect for on the go as well as if you struggle with drinking water, adding a bit of flavor helps excessively.
Audrey R.
Gallup, NM
I love this because it is a moderate amount of caffeine for me. I'm use to the 5 hour energy, but trying to ween myself off of it. I love all of the 3 flavors I've tried so far. They're are light if you add the right amount. I would recommend this to anyone.
NormaJean L.
Madisonville, KY
I've just recently started drinking only water as part of my diet, and I've never liked drinking water, I always preferred soda until i tried this product. it makes drinking water so much better. it has a great fruit flavor with no calories, sugars or carbs!
Danielle A.
This stuff is delicious! I don't normally like water enhancers but this stuff is the shiz! It's full of flavor but doesn't taste over bearing. Only improvement would be to make the bottle bigger! It also gives a nice energy boost without the crash.
Kathleen G.
Macomb, MI
Great alternative to coffee on a hot day! Gives you such a boost of energy with no calories! Im a nurse and depend on this for all of my 12 hour shifts! The flavor is great! All my friends at work all steal it!
Caressa W.
Monticello, IN
Water can be so boring! I'm so glad it doesn't have to be. I'm an energy drink addict. But, now that I found this Mio flavor, I'm confident I'll be able to kick my habit! Highly recommend this flavor!
Micalah G.
Greenwood , IN
Love the flavor. I drink a ton of water at work and it is nice to change it up sometimes. This is a light flavor and isn't overpowering. I use a smaller amount because I don't like the Kool-Aid quality that the recommended serving size yields. I probably use half the recommended amount.
Michelle P.
Don't think it did anything for energy but I didn't like the taste. had a somewhat bitter after taste, wouldn't get again
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
I love this stuff! I add it to my water and it gives me a fantastic flavor! It's really good added to lemonade!!