BY MIO

Caffeine & Vitamins B3, B6, B12 Makes 18 - 8 fl oz Servings. Make Your MiO. Flip It ~ Unlock the Flavor. Tip It ~ Each Squeeze into Water Adds More Flavor. Sip It ~ Your Drink, Your Way. Click It ~ Twice to Lock Tight BPA Free Contains 0% Juice 431-1002. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I don't like the black cherry flavor myself but the strawberry flavor is a nice change from just drinking my regular gallon of water a day. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have purchased MIO Energy Enhancers and have tried the different flavors and I have to say that I do not like them nor will recommend them." in 22 reviews
  • "Milo doesn't provide energy... Or anything to help boost your game, but it tastes pretty good and there is an assortment of flavors." in 17 reviews
  • "I love it tastes great it's a must have for workouts I carry it in my gym bag and one in my purse I think that it tastes better then most liquid drink adders" in 16 reviews
  • "Usually not a big fan of flovored water but a friend had this so I gave it a try, I was impressed that it didnt have the usual aspertame taste most water enhancers have." in 13 reviews
Rachel W.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I love this product! I love drinking water but sometimes i just need some else other than water! this is the perfect product for that. I can still be hydrating my body but with some extra flavor! This particular kind is energy filled and i believe it works! There are many great flavors to try!
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
It’s nice to help give you a different flavor every now and then. I’m big on just drinking water the last four months and I’ve needed a pick me up on flavor and energy. Energy boost doesn’t last long but it’s helpful mid day. Tropical fusion is my favorite so far.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I love to use this in the mornings that I need an extra boost. it tastes good and has so much caffeine that it definitely wakes me up. be careful not to put too much or you will be jittery all day. It doesn’t take too much of this to get the water to taste good.
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have purchased mio energy liquid water enhancer a couple time its easy to use and you can take it anywhere and its so small it can fit in your purse are pocket they price is ok they taste really good i will buy them again they do help a little with energy i like that you can make the flavor of  it strong or lighter depending on how many drops you use
Kasey L.
Piscataway , NJ
I got this to encourage myself to drink more throughout the day without consuming extra calories and picked the energy version for a boost since I'm always super busy. I've already noticed that I drink more water (I refill my 800mL bottle so many times a day now) and the energy (caffeine and vitamins) isn't as strong as, say, a cup of coffee, but it's enough to keep me going without making me jittery like other energy drinks. I'm definitely looking forward to trying other flavors once I finish this current bottle!
Ashley S.
Whitney Point, NY
I love Mio , I have been working on trying to drink more water as of late and this really helps. I have been off soda for a year and this is a good alternative. I have tried crush brand and other water enhancers but this is the best I have had so far. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
This is a great water flavoring option. This is also a great healthy mix drink option. I mix vodka water and few splashes of Mio for a drink option. The bottle will last awhile because the flavoring is strong and you do not need to use a lot. I would recommend this to others.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I am not too sure why people rave about this I am not a fan. The artificial sweetener taste is strong and disgusting in my opinion. Instead of coffee one day I used this and it did not give me any energy. I will stick to coffee and just plain water instead of buying this.
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
I've been known to have an addiction to Monster energy drinks and needed an alternative for mornings at work. I picked up one of these and fell in love! The Wicked Blue Citrus is the only one i've tried, but it's delicious! I can feel a light caffeine buzz and it's super delicious! This is 100% a great caffeine alternative!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love love love this for a quick, convenient, on the go drink additive. I pretty much only drink water, and some places have some funny tasting water. So having this in my purse makes a real easy fix to make any water taste great!
Heather L.
Do these make you jittery, or is it a "clean" energy boost?
mia s.
Did this product provide energy to anyone else
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, IN
Do you crash after having the energy kind?
Stephanie S.
Corcoran, CA
I find that this product takes multiple drops for it to give a good flavor, How many drops do you prefer?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Did anyone else like this product? did it give you energy?