BY MIO

Caffeine & Vitamins B3, B6, B12 Makes 18 - 8 fl oz Servings. Make Your MiO. Flip It ~ Unlock the Flavor. Tip It ~ Each Squeeze into Water Adds More Flavor. Sip It ~ Your Drink, Your Way. Click It ~ Twice to Lock Tight BPA Free Contains 0% Juice 431-1002. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I don't like the black cherry flavor myself but the strawberry flavor is a nice change from just drinking my regular gallon of water a day. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have purchased MIO Energy Enhancers and have tried the different flavors and I have to say that I do not like them nor will recommend them." in 22 reviews
  • "Milo doesn't provide energy... Or anything to help boost your game, but it tastes pretty good and there is an assortment of flavors." in 17 reviews
  • "I love it tastes great it's a must have for workouts I carry it in my gym bag and one in my purse I think that it tastes better then most liquid drink adders" in 16 reviews
  • "Usually not a big fan of flovored water but a friend had this so I gave it a try, I was impressed that it didnt have the usual aspertame taste most water enhancers have." in 13 reviews
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
I truly was skeptical first time I tried this. My friend only drinks water & I was over his house & he had some. I thought it's gonna taste funky like an artificial sweetener but surprisingly I loved it. He had a berry blend. Well the next time I went shopping, I was walking down an isle & saw it and of course picked me a flavor (there are LOTS flavors & flavor-combos to choose from) I grabbed BlackBerry Raspberry. I love the fact that not only does this product take the monotony out of drinking water (cause come on water can get old if that's all you drink) but it's also good for you! Oh & my two teenage sons will even opt for it over a glass of tea occasionally, which makes me a happy mom. Just don't add too much, it will taste a bit off if you do.
Aimee
Martha H.
Martha H.
Carlsbad, NM
When reading the rest of the reviews there are others that say it does not give you energy, that is BS. if you drink read bull or coffee and get a buzz you will get a buzz from this. just be careful at the store there are silver packaged that don't contain caffeine, so make sure to only buy the black packaging if you want the caffeine buzz. Also do not drink it straight from the bottle as the concentration of caffeine is extremely high and could cause negative health effects
Melody W.
Melody W.
MioEnergy Black Cherry is perfect for a flavorful alternative to water. I am not a coffee or tea fan, but sometimes need a little energy boost and this does the trick without making me overly wired. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants an alternative to other forms of caffeine or energy drinks. My only complaint is that it takes a little more than the container specifies to flavor the water to my liking.
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
MioEnergy Black Cherry is one of my favorite flavors of the MioEnergy packs. I drink a lot of water and sometimes get bored of it, so adding the flavor enhancers tricks my mind, so to speak. The MioEnergy also gives me a boost during the middle of the day if I feel like I need it. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants an alternative to other forms of caffeine or energy drinks.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Mio's Energy Line of water enhancers are fabulous. I keep one of these in my gymbag at all time. Its boost of caffeine is wonderful right before heading to a work out or even to just get me up in the morning. This flavor of Black Cherry is my favorite. You can make it stronger or a little more diluted if you just want a hint of flavor in your water.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
These are pretty great for people who don't like to drink water. I don't like cherry flavored drinks but some other flavors of this are really great. Make sure not to use too much; it's supposed to be just a few drops for a normal water bottle. Overall super convenient and delicious!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Whitney Point, NY
I love Mio , I have been working on trying to drink more water as of late and this really helps. I have been off soda for a year and this is a good alternative. I have tried crush brand and other water enhancers but this is the best I have had so far. I would definitely recommend it!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I am not too sure why people rave about this I am not a fan. The artificial sweetener taste is strong and disgusting in my opinion. Instead of coffee one day I used this and it did not give me any energy. I will stick to coffee and just plain water instead of buying this.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is one of the ways I encourage myself to drink more water. A few drops of this adds a very gentle flavor to the water, which I enjoy, without being overbearingly flavored.
I appreciate the affordability of these little drops, and the convenience of the portability.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Not my favorite flavor from this brand, but I think these give you a nice boost in energy. They kind of make me feel a little jittery and they are relatively expensive so I don't buy them often. I would purchase regular water enhancers over an energy one in the future.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Do these make you jittery, or is it a "clean" energy boost?
mia s.
mia s.
Did this product provide energy to anyone else
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, IN
Do you crash after having the energy kind?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Corcoran, CA
I find that this product takes multiple drops for it to give a good flavor, How many drops do you prefer?
Carol M.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Did anyone else like this product? did it give you energy?