BY MIO #40 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Caffeine & Vitamins B3, B6, B12 Makes 18 - 8 fl oz Servings. Make Your MiO. Flip It ~ Unlock the Flavor. Tip It ~ Each Squeeze into Water Adds More Flavor. Sip It ~ Your Drink, Your Way. Click It ~ Twice to Lock Tight BPA Free Contains 0% Juice 431-1002. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I don't like the black cherry flavor myself but the strawberry flavor is a nice change from just drinking my regular gallon of water a day. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have purchased MIO Energy Enhancers and have tried the different flavors and I have to say that I do not like them nor will recommend them." in 22 reviews
  • "Milo doesn't provide energy... Or anything to help boost your game, but it tastes pretty good and there is an assortment of flavors." in 17 reviews
  • "I love it tastes great it's a must have for workouts I carry it in my gym bag and one in my purse I think that it tastes better then most liquid drink adders" in 16 reviews
  • "Usually not a big fan of flovored water but a friend had this so I gave it a try, I was impressed that it didnt have the usual aspertame taste most water enhancers have." in 13 reviews
sofia g.
Review for: Black Cherry more...
When I started keto, it was hard because that meant that I had to give up juices and sport drinks. One day I was walking by the flavored liquid drops and looked at Mio. I was so happy knowing that I could have it! Black cherry is one of my favorite flavors by them so far (Berry blast is probably second).

It's a great way to encourage myself to drink more water. I go through these by a lot and I even got my boyfriend into them too since he missed drinking Gatorade. I gave his sister one because it helps her to drink water since she wasn't drinking enough per day.

This is honestly just a great replacement for sports drinks and I plan on repurchasing again and again!
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I decided to try MiO ENERGY because I don’t drink enough water, and I’m generally kinda sluggish. After drinking only half the bottle I felt a huge energy rush. The flavor is good as well. You can add more or less to make drink taste the way you want. Super small package. Perfect to just throw in your bag and go. It was more than the other but not by a significant amount. I will continue to use this product. 100%
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
I purchased this product to help me to drink more water. It has a slight after taste that i didn't care for. It doesn't boost energy or anything. But it does give water a flavor which is what i wanted. I haven't tried other flavors yet so they might be better. I guess it depends on your taste preferences. I would recommend this product.
Rachel W.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I love this product! I love drinking water but sometimes i just need some else other than water! this is the perfect product for that. I can still be hydrating my body but with some extra flavor! This particular kind is energy filled and i believe it works! There are many great flavors to try!
Lorinda D.
Concord, CA
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I don’t drink sugary sports drinks so this product has really been nice to add. The flavor is great and it’s compact that it easily fits in the gym bag or purse.
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have purchased mio energy liquid water enhancer a couple time its easy to use and you can take it anywhere and its so small it can fit in your purse are pocket they price is ok they taste really good i will buy them again they do help a little with energy i like that you can make the flavor of  it strong or lighter depending on how many drops you use
Ashley S.
Whitney Point, NY
I love Mio , I have been working on trying to drink more water as of late and this really helps. I have been off soda for a year and this is a good alternative. I have tried crush brand and other water enhancers but this is the best I have had so far. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
This is a great water flavoring option. This is also a great healthy mix drink option. I mix vodka water and few splashes of Mio for a drink option. The bottle will last awhile because the flavoring is strong and you do not need to use a lot. I would recommend this to others.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I am not too sure why people rave about this I am not a fan. The artificial sweetener taste is strong and disgusting in my opinion. Instead of coffee one day I used this and it did not give me any energy. I will stick to coffee and just plain water instead of buying this.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
It’s nice to help give you a different flavor every now and then. I’m big on just drinking water the last four months and I’ve needed a pick me up on flavor and energy. Energy boost doesn’t last long but it’s helpful mid day. Tropical fusion is my favorite so far.
Heather L.
Do these make you jittery, or is it a "clean" energy boost?
mia s.
Did this product provide energy to anyone else
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, IN
Do you crash after having the energy kind?
Stephanie S.
Corcoran, CA
I find that this product takes multiple drops for it to give a good flavor, How many drops do you prefer?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Did anyone else like this product? did it give you energy?