BeveragesPowdered MixesPowdered Beverage MixesMIO
Energy Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine, 162 fl oz Bottle

by MIO

MiO Black Cherry Liquid Water EnhancerJust from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Black Cherry flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in TasteAlways dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Black Cherry aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.

Does this give you acid reflux?
Does this really give a good boost of energy?
is this any good?
Start your review of MiO Energy Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine, 1.62 fl. oz. Bottle!
Product Highlights
I don't like the black cherry flavor myself but the strawberry flavor is a nice change from just drinking my regular gallon of water a day. in reviews
I have purchased MIO Energy Enhancers and have tried the different flavors and I have to say that I do not like them nor will recommend them.in reviews
Milo doesn't provide energy... Or anything to help boost your game, but it tastes pretty good and there is an assortment of flavors.in reviews
I love it tastes great it's a must have for workouts I carry it in my gym bag and one in my purse I think that it tastes better then most liquid drink addersin reviews
Usually not a big fan of flovored water but a friend had this so I gave it a try, I was impressed that it didnt have the usual aspertame taste most water enhancers have.in reviews
Jaime F.
Texas
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,296 reviews
MIO really helps make increasing water intake easier. A small squirt really makes the water taste great! The cherry flavor doesn’t taste artificial. Not sure I notice a huge energy increase, but the taste is very refreshing.
Stephanie M.
Shreveport, LA
All I have to say is AMAZING. The person who came up with this idea is genius... Now to make just a sugar substitute one for unsweetened tea.
Vashion J.
Durham, NC
This is even better when paired with a sugar free energy soda. Doesn't have a sweet taste so something sweet should be added.
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing if you mix with sparkling water it tastes like soda. It is a great replacement for pop as well! I would recommend it to all.
Emma J.
Bridgeport, CT
I have tried mio several times. It tastes good, and my husband enjoys it as well...however, I never rush to restock if I run out.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
I love getting this product and putting it in my water!!! it is so yummy and i could drink it all the time,
danielle A.
MiO makes water less boring and keeps me hydrated throughout the day! Great flavors and energy boosters as well!
April D.
Taste great!! Gives you the extra spark you need to complete task. No jitters and no crash feelings once it wears off.
Meghan M.
Millville, MA
Love this water enhancer! It tastes great and looks cool squirting in. You can also tailor how strong you want the flavor by squirting a little or a lot. Perfect for anyone.
Pahua N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
MiO Energy Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine, 1.62 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I needed something to give me an extra boost of energy and caffeine. Taste great and easily portable. Put it in my lunch bag for work when I’m drinking water. Highly recommended.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney W.
il y a 3 ans
Kristel M. il y a 3 ans
I hate water so I know the struggle is real. I’ve been drinking my water as an infusion water, I slice some lemons, limes, cucumbers, strawberries, oranges and throw them inside of a big pitcher of water with a lot of ice and now I like it so much that’s all I drink at home, only when I go out to eat with my fam to restaurants is when I drink soda now. Hope this helps😊 Follow for follow, my love🌻 here and on instagram: @kristelmarie84 and twitter: @KristelMarie84 💜💜💜💜