BY MIO

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! Mio berry pomegranate liquid water enhancer 1.62 oz see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Using these products helps me acheive my goal of drinking 2L of water daily (and avoiding soda) without having to feel the monotony of plain water as the day goes on." in 166 reviews
  • "I like the flavor of the berry pomegranate - it's not too sweet, but it adds enough flavor to water to make you forget you're drinking water." in 120 reviews
  • "They have a lot of different flavors to chose from and it is reasonably priced since you determine how long each bottle will last. " in 115 reviews
  • "It didn't matter how little or how much I added it tasted full of preservatives I would recommend staying with crystal light or dasani" in 65 reviews
  • "Really love the fact that although Mio uses artificial sweetener in their product (sucralose, which is basically Splenda), it doesn't have that "fake" sweet taste that some diet drinks have." in 42 reviews
Veronica H.
Marion, AR
Review for: Other more...
I know the value of drinking water, and I try every day to hit my goal. Every once in a while I get tired of it, so Mio helps tremendously by giving me some flavor! Over all I love Mio, there are great flavors to choose from and each little bottle lasts for quite a while. I would like to review the blackberry/raspberry kind. This is not my favorite of the flavors I have tried, as it is not very strong so I have to use a lot more than normal to get the desired flavor. I like that it has vitamins in it but due to the flavor, I will not be purchasing this one again.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Review for: Other more...
Blueberry lemonade is the best flavor of any kind of water enhancing anything I've had. It is just sweet and flavorful enough to make it taste like blueberries without it tasting like fake sugar. It maintains the refreshing taste of water while giving it a boost
Haley S.
Review for: Fruit Punch more...
This is actually really good, I loved how it made my water taste sweet and a lot like fruit punch. I always loved this product and whenever I used it I always get an overwhelming feeling, but its always good. I haven't used it in a while, but i might recommend this to people who like trying out water flavorings and mixing things up.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Mango Peach more...
I really like using this brand to flavor my water. I recently stopped drinking soda and needed some added flavor to drink more water. It doesn’t over power and makes water taste better and makes it easier to drink more water during the day.
Miranda💋 R.
MiO berry pomegranate is my number one drink flavoring in my water. For me I really don't like the taste of just plain water instead of drinking lemon water I just add mio.
Brooke V.
This is such a delicious alternative to water. My favorite flavor, and the only one I purchase, is fruit punch, and it tastes quit a lot like Kool-Aid. It does stain if you spill it on a white shirt and it does not remove with a tide stick or shout wipe. I have had good luck removing stains in the wash. It can also stain your skin a bit and I usually end up with a red mark on my nose after drinking from a sports bottle. :) I highly recommend diluting it a bit. In a 32-oz water bottle I use 2-3 quick squeezes. It's worth a try!
Lacy H.
Rome
Review for: Fruit Punch, Strawberry Watermelon, Berry Pomegranate more...
I love all mio brands and found that water is much easier to drink this way. Very affordable and bottle lasts awhile. Much better then competitors. Mio is great and I recommend for consumers
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I have these in Fruit Punch and Sweet Tea, and I really like them! They're so convenient, you can take them and have your favorite drink everywhere and anywhere. I was actually really surprised on how well they nailed the taste of sweet tea... I mean even when you go out and order a sweet tea sometimes their tea comes out nasty. The only thing that's a con about them is that you really have to watch out with how much you put into your drink if not it comes out too strong, but other than that they're really good! If you haven't tried these out I believe they are a drink life changer.
Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
I'm one of those who can't drink plain water. I know it doesn't taste anything but somehow, I just can't. I used to drink 8-10cans of soda a day, my main source of fluids. Of course, that got my body in trouble. MIO to the rescue!!! A small squirt of Mio in my water and all of a sudden, I can drink it!!! Its yummy, its healthy, no sugar AND I can actually drink the recommended amount of water a day. I have several bottles around me all the time. One in my bag (esp when eating out), one on my work table and another beside the water dispenser in my kitchen. I cannot live without my MIO!
Sonja T.
Indianapolis, IN
I pretty much cut out soft drinks months ago thanks to these water enhancers. I drink so much more water now, without feeling like I have to. The flavors are good, and I love the variety. I tend to get bored with eating or drinking the same thing for a while, so this allows me to mix it up. I have 4 water bottles in the fridge at all times with 2 different flavors.
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Would you buy this more often if it were cheaper? Say $2 a bottle?
Gladys A.
Do you us this for dieting?
Claudia P.
What your favorite flavor?
Erin S.
Louisville
What is the best flavor?
Christopher V.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you add a little? Or a lot?