Minute Ricer Cooker

by none

Whether enjoying lunch at work, or making a hearty meal for your family, the Minute Rice Cooker makes rice in just 3 minutes. The microwaveable bowl cooks 6 ounces of rice, and can be used as a serving bowl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Ricer Cooker!
Kalamazoo, MI
Minute Ricer Cooker uploaded by Lauriell B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always heard of this Ramen Cooker bowl and I finally decided to try it since I've been eating ramen alot lately. Well, I was disappointed. I followed the directions and after 3 minutes, it wasn't fully cooked. I had to cook it another minute. It definitely doesn't turn out like it does when cooked on the stove, which is what the product promises. The thing that I do like about it is That the ramen square fits perfectly in the bowl and it has the water line for the perfect amount of water. Also, I like the handles the sides because can remove the bowl easily without burning fingers. So, overall, it is a good bowl to have your usual microwave style taken noodles. Nothing spectacular. Mediocre product.