Minute Rice Ready to Serve Brown Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Mary R.Minute Rice Ready to Serve Brown Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Krissie O.

BY MINUTE #83 in Rice

Minute® Brand Ready To Serve! Brown Rice Fully Cooked.
Ready in 60 seconds.
Nothing to add.
100% whole grain.
57g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Two 4.4 oz cups.
Natural whole grain.
Microwaveable. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
Love love love this rice! I've been eating healthy for a while now and this rice is a go to! Very fast depends on your microwave how hot it will get in 60 seconds though.

Overall great rice! Love it will buy all the time.
Stacy S.
I purchased these because they were on sale. It was one of the best purcahses I have made in a very long time. It tastes delicious and tastes great. It is also very easy to make and it can be found everywhere. I will buy this again in the future.
Kellye M.
Greenwood, SC
I tried these because I love brown and wild rice, and also loved the conscience of the cups without needing anything else to be added. However, I was extremely disappointed with the taste and consistency of the rice, as it was extremely bland and sticky. I'm not sure if it's because the rice is already fully cooked, but I'm just going to stick with the regular way of cooking rice, or better yet, rice in a bag :)
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE these! I buy them in bulk from either my local grocery or Target. I have a cup EVERYDAY for lunch. They're quick, easy, healthy and the perfect serving size. I like to buy the brown rice the best and mix in a couple of teaspoons of salsa and top with a medium-boiled egg. My daily go-to lunch grab!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are actually really good. I was looking for something quick and easy to keep in my desk at work for lunch. I was skeptical since you make them in the microwave and I usually make rice on the stove. The rice was tender and perfectly cooked. I buy them pretty often now.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This is a staple in my pantry. If you're not cooking for an entire family, these cups provide you with a small portion for 1-2 people. The rice has good texture, not overcooked. These are super affordable and quick to prepare.
Nicole F.
I was skeptical to try this product but so happy I did. I usually make rice in a rice cooker or on the stove. These have the exact same texture and those methods. So quick and easy for a weeknight dinner side. I would definitely recommend these!!
Rocket R.
These are perfect for me. I am the only one in my home who eats rice so have a single serving is great! The bonus is it only took 1 minute to heart in the microwave. They also make a great snack.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
2 servings per cup makes it fast and easy for me to make 2 healthy lunches for an easy morning before work! Taste great and only takes a minute to make!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Really great, the texture is delicious. Super easy to prepare and it comes out tasting delicious. Highly recommend for late night snacking.
Chelsea H.
Forest City , NC
What do you guys think of this?