GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMinute Rice

Minute Rice® Premium Instant Long Grain White Rice

by Minute Rice

Kraft Minute Rice

Iron: 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Rice® Premium Instant Long Grain White Rice!
Chantal H.
Minute Rice® Premium Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Chantal H.
This is my go to rice to add to my favorite meals. It's easy to whip up in no time and always turns out perfectly. ( just don't overcook it) I often make sauteed peppers, mushrooms and vegetables to add to this. The box I buy is red and I can buy a large box at walmart that lasts a long time!
Megan H.
Ellwood city
I love minute rice it is fast taste great and is an easy add on to any meal and goes with anything. I highly recommend this
Kelly F.
If you want fluffy, non sticky white rice... This is what you buy. It makes the perfect rice. It's a bit more expensive than generic or store brands, but for quality but minute rice.
JoHannah M.
Cranbrook, BC
Perfect for making stir fry, chicken friend rice, or a simple side. It's cheap, easy, and lasts forever in our house hold. We buy a new box every few months. It's fool proof to make. I like the quality and taste. I would recomend this to people as it is an easy side dish.
Julie M.
Embro, ON
Minute Rice is the rice I always buy. I’ve tried other instant rice and they’re mushy. Instant rice is always on the softer side but is fast and taste’s good.
Candace F.
Spruce Grove, AB
With minute rice, it is a good lifesaver to have in your pantry if you need a side dish and don't want something you have to cook for more than 5 minutes. Instructions are pretty simple, and it tastes as it should. Just don't undercook or overcook, and follow the easy directions on the box.
April P.
I love rice and this is one of my favorite brands to use! It's ready in minutes with limit cooking involved! I love how it's ready within minutes when I cook it in the microwave!
Emily V.
Great in a pinch! Not the tastiest but good to have on hand if you can't wait for traditional rice cook time. Competitively priced and no added ingredients.
Tosha C.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Costco
Great addition for quick meals. Love using this rice to make cheesy chicken broccoli and rice. Instead of water, I always use chicken broth, gives it more of a taste. Sometimes I add in a little bit of concentrated bouillon as well.
Kathleen Z.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: No Frills
I litterly live off this everyday of my life. Plain great taste in super addicted to. It's inexpensive and taste great you can tell the difference if you get the no name and compare you WILL see and taste the difference.

Looking for your answer?