Add a Photo

By MINUTE RICE
Photo (1)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

My family loves this rice. It comes plain and we have the option to mix it up. Some nights we feel like Mexican and we add tomatoes and some homemade taco seasoning or maybe it's meatless Monday and we add veggies and make it a stir fry. It's healthy for my whole family and my favorite part? It takes minutes to prepare!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Louisville, KY

Love this rice super fast and easy and I love the quinoa in to, I will definitely purchase this again. It's a healthy alternative to regular rice plus it's super inexpensive I bought it my Luca Grover for only about 3 dollars!
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Ft Washington, MD

Although extremely healthy, I felt this was lacking in flavor. I added a little garlic and pepper and it really gave it that punch I was looking for. Great texture also, for microwaveable rice.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

The best gluten free rice /whole grain .. The combo of brown rice/red rice and wild rice is sooooo amazing!!! Great to top a green salad with..
Maranda T.
Maranda T.

Excellent and healthy. I cook mine in no salt broth for extra flavor. Use regularly!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I love that Minute has a little healthier option now. Since it's got the blend of grains its got a little flavor to it, I usually cook mine with veggie stock instead of water and it's so good. It's quick and easy to prepare and very filling.
Erika M.
Erika M.
San Antonio, TX

This rice really surprised me. I was expecting something bland since it's a healthy option. But it was total opposite. Made it with chicken and it came out delicious. I especially love the fact that it was quick and easy to make.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY

This stuff is really good. I'm not sure if it's already flavored or not, but it tastes like it is. I pair it with fat free refried beans and it makes a great lunch.

Join Now