Minute Rice Minute Multi-Grain Medley Microwaveable Rice Bags 4 ct uploaded by Sophia A.

BY MINUTE RICE

Minute multi-grain medley microwaveable rice bags 4 ct see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
My family loves this rice. It comes plain and we have the option to mix it up. Some nights we feel like Mexican and we add tomatoes and some homemade taco seasoning or maybe it's meatless Monday and we add veggies and make it a stir fry. It's healthy for my whole family and my favorite part? It takes minutes to prepare!
Maranda T.
Excellent and healthy. I cook mine in no salt broth for extra flavor. Use regularly!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Loving this Minute rice Medley and the 2 serving packets in the box. Great for smaller meals or use more packets for more people. This has a great taste and needs little or no seasoning other then what is added in the packets and I feel its a great side dish to my easy meal that I put together. I feel that this is an honest free opinion of this product and will continue to keep this in my cupboards and recommend to others trying to meal prep or eat healthier.
Lexie H.
I love this side dish that pairs great with any protein (chicken, shrimp, steak) it's very affordable, not much flavor but still great, and you can replace the water and cooked in broth. I like to keep a box to mix up the plain white rice, and quinoa recipes.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Love this rice super fast and easy and I love the quinoa in to, I will definitely purchase this again. It's a healthy alternative to regular rice plus it's super inexpensive I bought it my Luca Grover for only about 3 dollars!
Karter C.
These packs of rice are so convenient. I love them and they taste great. I will make a chicken and vegetable soup, throw a pack of this rice in it and be good to go with an easy wholesome meal
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Although extremely healthy, I felt this was lacking in flavor. I added a little garlic and pepper and it really gave it that punch I was looking for. Great texture also, for microwaveable rice.
Michelle A.
I love that Minute has a little healthier option now. Since it's got the blend of grains its got a little flavor to it, I usually cook mine with veggie stock instead of water and it's so good. It's quick and easy to prepare and very filling.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
This stuff is really good. I'm not sure if it's already flavored or not, but it tastes like it is. I pair it with fat free refried beans and it makes a great lunch.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
The best gluten free rice /whole grain .. The combo of brown rice/red rice and wild rice is sooooo amazing!!! Great to top a green salad with..
Karter C.
I mostly just use this in soup, what kind of dishes do you like to pair this rice with?