Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Eloisa R.Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by sydanee h.

BY MINUTE

MinuteĀ® Brand Instant Enriched Long Grain White Rice.
Microwaveable.
0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. It's minute rice, what do you expect. It cooks fast and is good when mixed with other food, but can be squishy and bland once it's out of the microwave. If you're in a pinch this is good, but if you're not take the time to make slow cook rice instead.
Des S.
Love minute rice! Couldn't be simpler to make. Always fluffy and meets my expectations for a nice meal. The packaging is good, the perforation helps to tear, but I wish there was a better way for it to be stored. Repeat customer, highly recommend!
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
defidently a MUST have in my pantry every time i go to the grocery store! it makes cooking rice so easy and unlike with brown rice that seems like it takes forever to cook this cooks so simple and quick! love this and always have atleast 3 boxes in my pantry!
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
This is the best white rice. It's so easy to make it cooks so fast and it comes okay perfect everytime I cook it.
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
For quick rice this is my go to brand otherwise I buy the slow cooking rice. We use quite a bit of rice in our home. Minute Rice is the best instant rice I have ever used.
Sarah K.
I used this for everything. It cooks very quickly and easily, and if I start the rice first when I'm preparing a meal it is cooked perfectly by the time I want to sit and enjoy my meal.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
So easy to cook with.and its a dinner saver when you aren't sure on what to make if you want something quick.this is def it.cooks quick,tastes good,use this alot
Baylea C.
Weatherford, OK
Super easy to use. Most nights I don't know what to ad to my meal so I just make this. It's perfect for late nights after work. It can easily be mixed with whatever seasoning you like best. Just ad it in with the rice to absorbs the flavor better.
Jacie P.
Minute Rice is a staple in my pantry. I love that it's so quick and easy and never fails. It's great for last minute dinner ideas because it's truly done in just a few minutes. Minute Rice is the way to go! The Brown Rice version doesn't work as great - seems like there's water left that doesn't get absorbed, but the White Rice works every time.
Eloisa R.
Love love cooking with this minute rice the best product i love when we do family get together s wevuse this fast cooking and so good i add vegetables and some knor for flavoring