Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by sydanee h.Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Eloisa R.

BY MINUTE

Minute® Brand Instant Enriched Long Grain White Rice.
Microwaveable.
0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jacie P.
Minute Rice is a staple in my pantry. I love that it's so quick and easy and never fails. It's great for last minute dinner ideas because it's truly done in just a few minutes. Minute Rice is the way to go! The Brown Rice version doesn't work as great - seems like there's water left that doesn't get absorbed, but the White Rice works every time.
Des S.
Love minute rice! Couldn't be simpler to make. Always fluffy and meets my expectations for a nice meal. The packaging is good, the perforation helps to tear, but I wish there was a better way for it to be stored. Repeat customer, highly recommend!
Farin M.
Fresno, CA
Easy to make and super fast. I use this rice in all of my 15-minute meals. I add cilantro and lime juice to it after cooking to make it exactly like Chipotle's cilantro-lime white rice. Toss in some frozen mixed veggies and soy sauce after cooking for healthier "fried rice." It's super versatile!
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
defidently a MUST have in my pantry every time i go to the grocery store! it makes cooking rice so easy and unlike with brown rice that seems like it takes forever to cook this cooks so simple and quick! love this and always have atleast 3 boxes in my pantry!
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
Super easy to use. Most nights I don't know what to ad to my meal so I just make this. It's perfect for late nights after work. It can easily be mixed with whatever seasoning you like best. Just ad it in with the rice to absorbs the flavor better.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. It's minute rice, what do you expect. It cooks fast and is good when mixed with other food, but can be squishy and bland once it's out of the microwave. If you're in a pinch this is good, but if you're not take the time to make slow cook rice instead.
Eloisa R.
Love love cooking with this minute rice the best product i love when we do family get together s wevuse this fast cooking and so good i add vegetables and some knor for flavoring
Sarah K.
I used this for everything. It cooks very quickly and easily, and if I start the rice first when I'm preparing a meal it is cooked perfectly by the time I want to sit and enjoy my meal.
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
For quick rice this is my go to brand otherwise I buy the slow cooking rice. We use quite a bit of rice in our home. Minute Rice is the best instant rice I have ever used.
Erika O.
Bothell, WA
It's three stars because I hardly use rice. But when I do I use this stuff. It's the only rice I can figure out to fully cook rather than having some still hard pieces