Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Amanda B.Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Sydanee H.Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Eloisa R.

BY MINUTE

Minute® Brand Instant Enriched Long Grain White Rice.
Microwaveable.
0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love rice and hate making it the old fashion way. I love this brand particularly because of the taste and how it comes out in the end. It met my expeditions every well. The only improvement I would ask for is more quality in the bags of rice provided. Instead of 2/3 bags why not 3/4 :)
Shawna V.
Hustonville, KY
We LOVE rice at my house. It’s so quick and easy to fix and it tastes really good. We like to put soy sauce in ours with vegetables. I was very happy with this product. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jacie P.
Minute Rice is a staple in my pantry. I love that it's so quick and easy and never fails. It's great for last minute dinner ideas because it's truly done in just a few minutes. Minute Rice is the way to go! The Brown Rice version doesn't work as great - seems like there's water left that doesn't get absorbed, but the White Rice works every time.
Destiny S.
Love minute rice! Couldn't be simpler to make. Always fluffy and meets my expectations for a nice meal. The packaging is good, the perforation helps to tear, but I wish there was a better way for it to be stored. Repeat customer, highly recommend!
Farin M.
Fresno, CA
Easy to make and super fast. I use this rice in all of my 15-minute meals. I add cilantro and lime juice to it after cooking to make it exactly like Chipotle's cilantro-lime white rice. Toss in some frozen mixed veggies and soy sauce after cooking for healthier "fried rice." It's super versatile!
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
defidently a MUST have in my pantry every time i go to the grocery store! it makes cooking rice so easy and unlike with brown rice that seems like it takes forever to cook this cooks so simple and quick! love this and always have atleast 3 boxes in my pantry!
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
Super easy to use. Most nights I don't know what to ad to my meal so I just make this. It's perfect for late nights after work. It can easily be mixed with whatever seasoning you like best. Just ad it in with the rice to absorbs the flavor better.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. It's minute rice, what do you expect. It cooks fast and is good when mixed with other food, but can be squishy and bland once it's out of the microwave. If you're in a pinch this is good, but if you're not take the time to make slow cook rice instead.
Eloisa R.
Love love cooking with this minute rice the best product i love when we do family get together s wevuse this fast cooking and so good i add vegetables and some knor for flavoring
Sarah K.
I used this for everything. It cooks very quickly and easily, and if I start the rice first when I'm preparing a meal it is cooked perfectly by the time I want to sit and enjoy my meal.