Add a Photo

0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Minute?? Brand.
Instant. Enriched. Long grain.
White rice.
Cooks in 5 minutes.
Photo (1)
Hailey I.

Save yourself and just take the extra time to cook regular rice. These are super gummy and have a weird flavor. I guess it's okay if you're in a real hurry, but personally, I bought this, tried it once and didn't like it at all. I tried it again to see if it was just something I did wrong, and I have not been able to find a way to make it taste good. I like to make rice to put under my chicken stir fry.

Lea V.
Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA

Minute rice is the best!!!!!! I love this rice so much! I used to buy bags of rice ( cause it was cheap) but you had to cook it forever & constantly stir it, ughhhhh what a pain & sometimes it was mushy! But once I bought minute rice~ I'll NEVER use another rice. It cooks perfect & fast! And washing the bowl is a breeze! Love, Love, Love it!!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I would recommend investing in a rice cooker and cooking real rice rather than minute rice. While this product is nice because it takes no time at all to cook, it doesn't taste like regular rice - it has a cardboard-like flavor, and the grains are sort of broken up, so you can't get that fluffy texture that rice normally has.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD

I used to really like this and use it all the time. But then I learned that you can cook regular white rice in about 20 minutes, and that tastes so much better! Minute Rice just often turns to mush and tastes kind of "off" to me. But, if you need rice fast, it works!
Emily T.
Emily T.

I love how convenient this rice is. If I am trying to cook dinner quickly, I can make this rice to go with almost anything. My favorite is stir-fry. I'm also guilty of cooking this rice and just adding a bit of sugar to it. It's amazing!
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ

I just recently found this rice and it is so good. Instead of waiting a long time to cook regular rice I buy this and it is ready in no time, literally. Love this.
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT

Nice that it cooks so quick, but can either end up too dry and crunchy or too gooey/gummy. Its easy to make when you're in a pinch, but not my favorite.
Marvie R.
Marvie R.

Fast, simple, easy. I use this rice for my creamy rice &broccoli casserole. I make it every year for Thanksgiving. I love it. Definitely recommend it.
Shea A.
Shea A.
Larose, LA

Works fine when you don't have time to cook rice in a rice cooker or on the stove, and you can find it just about anywhere! Very convenient and quick.

Join Now