Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Miranda F.Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Teran F.Minute Rice Instant Long Grain White Rice uploaded by Natalie M.
2 colors available

BY MINUTE

Microwaveable.
0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Minute?? Brand.
Instant. Enriched. Long grain.
White rice.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Lea V.
Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA
Minute rice is the best!!!!!! I love this rice so much! I used to buy bags of rice ( cause it was cheap) but you had to cook it forever & constantly stir it, ughhhhh what a pain & sometimes it was mushy! But once I bought minute rice~ I'll NEVER use another rice. It cooks perfect & fast! And washing the bowl is a breeze! Love, Love, Love it!!!
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I just recently found this rice and it is so good. Instead of waiting a long time to cook regular rice I buy this and it is ready in no time, literally. Love this.
Marvie R.
Marvie R.
Foodie Expert
Fast, simple, easy. I use this rice for my creamy rice &broccoli casserole. I make it every year for Thanksgiving. I love it. Definitely recommend it.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use it because it is easy to make for dinner. the rice goes with about everything .I would continue to use and buy it.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
Best and fast white rice to do , always great to have in your home and taste great, 5 Min Rice
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Adelanto, CA
Foodie Expert
I ate the brand of rice for years and its always been my favoriite! So quick and easy to make!
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Rice should be easy to prepare, but the uncooked, 50 minute rice is far from idiot-proof. Most people in the know have rice cookers, dedicated machines from Asia that are virtually idiot-proof. For the casual home cook like me, using only a boiling water open pot, a little help would be welcome.

Par-boiled rice(15 minute) and pre-boiled(instant) are the two alternatives. 15 minute is probably the best compromise in quality and taste, as well as price. Instant rice can be too expensive or too compromised in flavor, since it is fully cooked and then dehydrated.

As instant rice goes, Minute Rice is the standard and has been so since its creation years ago. If you follow the simple instructions, it's not only foolproof but quick and easy.

I got this because of the brand, the quality, and the price. Frankly, I would've preferred the brown rice which is also in instant form or parboiled, but brown was not offered at an affordable price
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Foodie Expert
This size package is hard/impossible to find at retail -- so even though it's not the cheapest price, the large size packaging makes this attractive to me. It came fast (even earlier than I had expected) and was exactly as advertised :D I just love Minute RiceĀ
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would recommend investing in a rice cooker and cooking real rice rather than minute rice. While this product is nice because it takes no time at all to cook, it doesn't taste like regular rice - it has a cardboard-like flavor, and the grains are sort of broken up, so you can't get that fluffy texture that rice normally has.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
Foodie Expert
This is great for when you are in a time crunch!! Tastes amazing too! Fun fact: If you get your veggies a little too salty, just mix it with some white rice and you didn't ruin your dinner!