BY MINUTE #10 in Rice

0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Minute?? Brand.
Instant. Enriched. Long grain.
White rice.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Buy on Target*
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Rice Instant Enriched Long Grain White 28 oz more...
This was my brand of rice when I first started to cook.  I bought this for years before I taught myself how to cook regular rice.  The cost isn't too bad but you get more if you but the regular rice,  The only con is that you have to watch the amount of water you put in:  not enough rice will be dry  to much the rice will be woupy.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Rice Instant Enriched Long Grain White 28 oz more...
Hands down my favorite rice. It just taste the best. I’ve been enjoying minute rice since I was a kid. I make it all the time now and I even put it in my rice cooker. There are many times where I don’t feel like eating and rice with butter is the only thing that sounds good . Highly recommend.
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Rice Instant Enriched Long Grain White 28 oz more...
My very favorite rice!! Instant and good!!! This rice is so incredibly easy to make. I’ve tried using store brand names but to me they aren’t as good. I continually go back to this. Rice can be used in so many recipes so it’s safe to always keep a box on hand.
April O.
Moreno Valley, CA
Fast and simple, any one can make it, and it taste great alone or pared with other foods as well.. the box says five minutes and that's all it takes is just five minutes. It's my go to rice.
Brittany S.
Carlisle, PA
Used this product to make homemade beef & broccoli stir fry. For the stir fry I used sirloin steak cut into strips, broccoli, mushrooms, & onions, and I put it over the minute rice to finish it off! I absolutely love using this rice as a side because it's sooo easy to make! It's not pricey at all and cooks in only 5 minutes! Would definitely recommend to others!
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
I use this all the time over regular rice. Quick to make. Just add butter and it's good to go. Does not usually take as much water as the instructions say but it's easy to drain out the extra. Make at least once a week since it's so easy.
Melissa A.
Newfield, NY
The best quick rice ever. Easy to.use, fast cooking and great to use in all your rice required recipes. This is one product you canr burn or mess up, even if you buehbmm?mm?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Rice should be easy to prepare, but the uncooked, 50 minute rice is far from idiot-proof. Most people in the know have rice cookers, dedicated machines from Asia that are virtually idiot-proof. For the casual home cook like me, using only a boiling water open pot, a little help would be welcome.

Par-boiled rice(15 minute) and pre-boiled(instant) are the two alternatives. 15 minute is probably the best compromise in quality and taste, as well as price. Instant rice can be too expensive or too compromised in flavor, since it is fully cooked and then dehydrated.

As instant rice goes, Minute Rice is the standard and has been so since its creation years ago. If you follow the simple instructions, it's not only foolproof but quick and easy.

I got this because of the brand, the quality, and the price. Frankly, I would've preferred the brown rice which is also in instant form or parboiled, but brown was not offered at an affordable price
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
This size package is hard/impossible to find at retail -- so even though it's not the cheapest price, the large size packaging makes this attractive to me. It came fast (even earlier than I had expected) and was exactly as advertised :D I just love Minute Rice
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
You can't go wrong with these. Just add the same amount of rice and water, wait five minutes, and voila. It is an easy fix when you are in a hurry and it makes a great side dish to accompany a protein.