BY MINUTE

Ready to serve. Looking for a delicious side dish in a hurry? Try minute® ready to serve rice for lunch, dinner or a snack. There's nothing to add, just microwave for 1 minute. And best of all there is no Clean-Up. see more...

Merissa P.
Madison, WV
I love rice! When I first found out they started making cups of rice I was blown away. When I'm looking for a quick snack I just pop me one in the microwave, and that's a meal for me.
Colin R.
I've never had the yellow rice but I can vouch for the brown and the fried rice mix. These cook great and taste great. I always mix with cut up grilled chicken and guacamole or hot sauce. Good healthy options for lunch or dinner.
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love this! It tastes amazing and cooks fine! So I totally recommend this!