Minute Ready to Serve Yellow Mix

by Minute

Ready to serve. Looking for a delicious side dish in a hurry? Try minute® ready to serve rice for lunch, dinner or a snack. There's nothing to add, just microwave for 1 minute. And best of all there is no Clean-Up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Ready to Serve Yellow Mix!
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Thanks to PinchMe and Minute Rice, I received a voucher to redeem one cup of Minute Rice Ready to Serve Cups, in exchange for my honest review. These were delicious, super convenient, and just plain adorable! These ready to serve cups were just as tasty and flavorful as any full size Minute Rice Product! I highly recommend as a quick, speedier option to preparing rice for yourself or others!
Merissa P.
Madison, WV
I love rice! When I first found out they started making cups of rice I was blown away. When I'm looking for a quick snack I just pop me one in the microwave, and that's a meal for me.
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love this! It tastes amazing and cooks fine! So I totally recommend this!
Love this! It tastes amazing and cooks fine! So I totally recommend this!
Colin R.
I've never had the yellow rice but I can vouch for the brown and the fried rice mix. These cook great and taste great. I always mix with cut up grilled chicken and guacamole or hot sauce. Good healthy options for lunch or dinner.

Looking for your answer?