Minute Ready to Serve! White Rice Long Grain - 2 CT uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat s.Minute Ready to Serve! White Rice Long Grain - 2 CT uploaded by Melissa J.

BY MINUTE

Minute® Ready To Serve! Long Grain White Rice.
Fully cooked.
Microwavable.
Ready in 60 seconds.
Nothing to add.
Two 4.4 oz cups. see more...

Minute Ready to Serve! White Rice Long Grain - 2 CT
I bought this on impulse, to make my lunch at work a little more filling. I paid under $3 for a 2 pack. I wasn’t sure how well it would heat up, but the rice is soft just like homemade. This is a great convince food.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
As someone who epically fails at cooking rice this is perfect! These are single serve cups that are microwaveable. These are done in 60 seconds and cook to perfection in no time! I will never buy another type of rice. Perfect for those of us who just can't get rice right.
marley p.
I love this product so much! It's quick and easy to make as a side or snack. The only con is the small size but it's such an irrelevant factor, it doesn't even matter to me. This product is so satisfying and especially for a college student in a dorm or apartment trying to save time and energy!
Alina N.
This is my FAVORITE rice product. Cooks so fast and tastes just as if you cooked it in the pot. I would say it is is VERY pricy, but I guess we all pay for convenience. Cooks in literally one minute in the microwave ! Love !
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Love minuet rice! It's so easy!! And extremely quick! I really didn't believe the box, but it truly does all cook in about 1-5 mins!! The rice is never under cooked or over cooked! It's also a great value!
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Favorite so far! It's easy and so good. Easy to fix and good when your feeling bad! You can't go wrong with this!
Jennifer Y.
Great for on the go or something easy and quick as a snack or for kids but it's kind of pricey for a 2 pack