Minute® Ready to Serve! White & Red Quinoa

by Minute

Ready to Serve—We Can Help!®Looking for a delicious side dish in a hurry? Try Minute® Ready to Serve rice for lunch, dinner or a snack. There's nothing to add, just microwave for 60 seconds or serve cold (no need to heat). And best of all there is no clean up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute® Ready to Serve! White & Red Quinoa!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This quinoa taste really good and only takes a minute so easy to heat and eat, great pricing for convenience
Kristen L.
This is a very easy way to get dinner going after a long day at work and hungry kids waiting for food. I usually pair it with a protein I have been cooking in the crockpot, so literally, dinner can be on the table in 5 minutes. I have also eaten it for breakfast with a few berries or agave syrup and it keeps me sustained through lunch no problem!
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
I'm not a fan of "minute" food in general, but I do like this every once in a while, it's healthy and great for lunches. Pretty tasty! Very affordable also. If you don't have time to make your own quinoa, this is definitely a practical option!

Looking for your answer?