BY MINUTE

Minute® Brand Ready To Serve! Pilaf Rice Mix With Orzo.
Fully cooked.
Microwavable.
Ready in 60 seconds.
Nothing to add.
Two 4.4 oz cups. see more...

• Great taste! Easy to take with for lunch. Quick minute in...1 Answers
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
If I'm making dinner or lunch just for me, I just pop one into the microwave for 60 second and bam! pour fresh veggies on top. meal complete!
Ashlee J.
I use these to make breakfast tortillas. Make these in the microwave and add scrambled eggs and cheese and throw it in a tortilla. Yumm
Chelsea R.
Perfect proportional size. It's actually really good. I love to use these at school. Defiantly recommend.
Juliana D.
Such a great side dish great for luch or as a little snack it cooks fast and easy and tastes great.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
These are neat. my mother in law cooks these with every dinner. they are a perfect size! love them!
nicole m.
Love it !!! perfect for portion control. comes in many different flavors and reasonable price
Erika H.
Kissimmee , FL
Minute Rice Mix i cook this rice when I'm in a hurry it taste pretty good to me
becky s.
Bristol, TN
Great taste! Easy to take with for lunch. Quick minute in microwave and ready to go! Could do with less sodium in it though