Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice - 2 CT

by Minute

Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice.
Ready in 60 seconds.
Nothing to add.
Fragrant thai white rice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice - 2 CT!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,330 reviews
Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Absolutely love these mini rice bowls. These come 2 to a pack and heat up in the microwave in a minute. They taste really good and no issues with dry crunchy rice. I make these when I am time crunched and need a quick side or part of a main meal.
Sonny M.
Los Angeles, CA
Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Sonny M.
Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Sonny M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I may have lied when I said the white rice ready in 60 seconds was my favorite. Because once I tried this jasmine rice oh my how my world has changed! This is for sure my favorite!!! The taste has just more to it. The texture, is perfect. You can find them for really cheap at Walmart. Less than $2.00. Amazing.
Raynelle J.
Bridgeport, CT
This is one of my favorite brands of jasmine rice which is so so quick and easy. This is easy to heat up in the microwave and taste delicious. I highly recommend minute rice to anyone to try and I got it on sale which was three for five dollars.
Rachel F.
Danvers , MA
This is my favorite minute ready to serve rice! I am a big fan of jasmine rice and it's so quick and easy to make in a hurry! I love that it's portioned as well! Really makes life easier to be able to just warm something up to add to any meal!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This is my holy grail of rice. The jasmine makes it smell delicious, and in my opinion, it tastes better than any other flavor of minute rice. So quick and easy to make, too.
Amber F.
Paducah, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these rice cups are really convent and I love conviennce! So convent you dont even have to add water. Just pop the cup in the microwave for 1 min and done. I love to add soy sauce. I recommend for sure!
Stacia M.
I lovelovelove jasmine rice! It makes the whole kitchen smell amazing and it’s easy to fix...just a minute or so! This is also super important to me because I suck at making rice on the stove so it’s a nice shortcut for me.

Looking for your answer?