Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealRiceMinute
Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk

Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk

by Minute

Minute® Brand Ready To Serve! Brown Rice Fully Cooked.
Ready in 60 seconds.
Nothing to add.
100% whole grain.
57g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Two 4.4 oz cups.
Natural whole grain.
Microwaveable.

What do you guys think of this?
Start your review of Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Really yummy brown rice. 5g of protein 5g of fiber 220 calories per serving Ready in just one minute.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,531 reviews
Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. The minute Rice is fantastic for lunch or on the go or if you are trying to portion control yourself. I live this flavor too.
Brandy N.
Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Minute Maid Ready to Serve Brown Rice comes in two single serve bowls. They only take one minute to cook in the microwave. They are great to have with chicken and vegetables or on there own with butter. They taste just like the rice that you cook. [product:minute-rice-ready-to-serve-brown-rice---2-ct]
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
A friend gave me this to try out for meal prepping. I like how easy it is with the single serving microwaveable cup. Only takes a minute and its done. Tastes just as good as the boxed stuff. Might consider getting this for when I need to eat but I’m short on time.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of the greatest inventions EVER! Ready to serve, no preservatives, ready in a literal minute, non gmo, while grain, and can be used in anything! I used mine for a pineapple bowl.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are actually really good. I was looking for something quick and easy to keep in my desk at work for lunch. I was skeptical since you make them in the microwave and I usually make rice on the stove. The rice was tender and perfectly cooked. I buy them pretty often now.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I LOVE these little rice bowls for the microwave. Rice usually gets dried out when I tried to take it for lunch, this completely changed the game!!! So many different varieties to choose to change up my lunch!!!!
Mary R.
Minute Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups - 2pk uploaded by Mary R.
Luv this rice. So easy to make. I add veggies or I make it like fried rice and add scramble eggs like Chinese fried rice but no oil.
Rocket R.
These are perfect for me. I am the only one in my home who eats rice so have a single serving is great! The bonus is it only took 1 minute to heart in the microwave. They also make a great snack.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This is a staple in my pantry. If you're not cooking for an entire family, these cups provide you with a small portion for 1-2 people. The rice has good texture, not overcooked. These are super affordable and quick to prepare.