Minute Ready to Serve! Chicken Flavor Rice Mix - 2 CT

BY MINUTE

Minute® Ready To Serve! Chicken Flavor Rice Mix.
Artificial chicken flavor fully cooked.
Microwaveable.
Ready in 60 seconds nothing to add.
Two 4.4 oz cups. see more...

Minute Ready to Serve! Chicken Flavor Rice Mix - 2 CT
Yolanda M.
These are so awesome! I have a very short lunch break and these are so awesome to add with a power bowl meal from healthy choice! It's so filling and quite affordable! I get mine at Just Save for $1.50!
Allison H.
My 3 star rating is based mainly on the price of these when I see them in the store. The flavor of them is good, I dig the portion control, and my mom just LOVES these but rice is a fairly inexpensive item so I feel like you're paying for packaging when you buy these because you really don't get a lot of product for the cost.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Perfect for lunch! Great size portion to throw in the microwave at work without the prep of making rice at home the night before.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Easy to make and very tasty... If you're making a single dish this comes in handy. Comes in a variety of flavors and is affordable.
Vikki M.
Taft, CA
A bit pricey for the amount you get but great and convenient. A quick way you can have a quick lunch just add to steam veggies.
harley j.
Salisbury, NC
Love this rice! Doesn't take long to cook at all! Makes for a perfect easy side or as a snack! Love it!
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
easy enough to make but I don't like the flavor. thankfully my daughter does so it wasn't a waste lol