BY MINUTE #50 in Rice

Minute® Brand Ready To Serve! Brown & Wild Rice.
Ready in 60 seconds.
Nothing to add.
100% whole grain.
57g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Fully cooked.
Microwaveable.
Two 4.4 oz cups. see more...

Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this Minute Ready to Serve! Brown & Wild Rice (2 CT)!  It makes making balanced meals super simple AND quick. I find mine at Kroger and my favorite recipe to make it with is Sushi Bowls. The rice comes out moist, not dry at all, with great texture. Definitely a pantry staple!
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
Your sees this product is a freebie from a race expo. I absolutely love it because it's so easy to meet yet is so filling. I will definitely purchase these again in the future
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Worst rice I've ever had. I've tried a few different kinds of these Minute Ready to Serve individual packages and they are just awful. I recommend making your own 100% over buying these.
Michelle B.
Personally I love this in just the brown rice. But sadly I strongly disliked the brown and wild rice combination. It had a very bad odor to it and caused me to have to spit it out. Just one try and I have never had it again. But LOVE the brown rice cups. Use them daily
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
We always have this flavor in our pantry. My boyfriend lives off of it. He makes one with his dinner almost every night. It’s so simple! you can eat it alone, mix it into recipes and it cuts down so much time in food prep. I HATE making rice from scratch so this is perfect! This isn’t my favorite flavor of them personally but I still enjoy it!
Lesley S.
I love 'Minute Ready to Serve Brown & Wild Rice.' I have been enjoying these for lunches at the office for a few months now. They are so easy to pop in the microwave and are super convenient on project deadline days. It only takes 60 seconds to prepare the cup of rice in the microwave. <3
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Perfect if you don't have all the time in the world to boil water and wait for rice to cook. Ready in just over a minute. Perfect for lunches as you can just microwave!
Theresa P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are wonderful ! Excellent if you want rice alongside chicken or another meat and do not want to boil a whole bag of rice. Be careful removing these from the microwave, they do get hot, but the taste and convenience of this product is very worth it.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
I love this idea of small pre-portioned servings for lunch or dinner. It can be a quick addition for any meal. They can be a bit pricey so try to grab them when they are on sale.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love brown rice, especially with the health benefits. It usually takes a while to cook and rice is hard to cook anyway, it's always either hit or miss. But minute rice takes the difficulty out of it and it's great!
Lesley S.
Anyone know where I can buy these in bulk?