Minute Premium Rice uploaded by Rachel D.

BY MINUTE

Minute® Brand Premium Rice.
Microwaveable.
Trans fat free.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free.
Instant.
Enriched.
Long grain.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Not your mother's instant rice! I use this for everything! Quick, easy and tastes good! I use in soups, cabbage rolls, casseroles or just as a side.
Kelly F.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
I really like how easy it is too make this product. Its cooks fast and taste's great.
Lindsay J.
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
This is not my favorite brand but it is a simple tastes and easy to make so I can use it often
Cathy T.
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
This is the only brand of rice that I will buy. It's a high quality, quick and easy dish to make. There are times when a long grain regular rice is called for. But for every day needs this is te way to go. It tastes great, cooks up nicely and is very versatile.
Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
I love this brand of rice. Cooks perfect every time and is so fast. I love being able to just have a quick bit or a snack and still get full.
Rachel D.
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
This rice is so inexpensive and easy to make! I like that the box even provides recipes that you can use with the rice. The flavor isn't as good as some, but for the price and ease, this is great!
Savannah D.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Minute Premium Rice
I absolutely love Minute Premium Rice. The taste is wonderful, and its ready in minutes! So convenient!
Lauren R.
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
Minute rice always saces my life when I'm making casseroles for thanksgiving. I prefer regular rice but it works great.
Dawn P.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Instant Enriched Long
This is by far the best rice brand I have purchased. It is easy to make and versatile. Simply the best in my opinion.