BY MINUTE MAID #73 in Juice

Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors. Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Watermelon Punch tickles your taste buds with a touch of watermelon deliciousness. Blend of pear, apple, and watermelon juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear and apple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: watermelon juice from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sugar, modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium hexametaphosphate adn sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and calcium disodium EDTA (to protect taste, red #40.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Refrigerate after opening
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles

Net Wt. 20 fl oz Bottle

Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
These are amazing! So good, and caffeine free (I’m pretty sure). I wished they made that 100% clear on the bottles, but I don’t see caffeine in the ingredients at all! All the flavors are so good though. My favorites are the fruit punch, tropical punch, and this one is good too if you like a watermelon flavor! The strawberry kiwi is amazing as well! Really, all of them! Lol.
Rylee N.
iowa city
This was quite gross. I really hate watermelon flavoring but I was forced to keep drinking it because my mom bought it and after finishing it I could tolerate it at that point without wanting to gag so I feel like that earned it a solid 3 stars. I was being slightly generous though.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite drinks to enjoy on those rare occasions when I crave a sweet drink. It’s not too sweet like others I have tried. It’s very affordable. I recommend others to try this drink if you are looking for something new and refreshing.
Kayelee J.
Bucyrus, OH
I get this for my fiancé and he loves it. Not too sugary and keeps him hydrated. He buys this every week and complains when we don’t have it. The packaging is nice and I’ve dropped it out of the fridge and no broken cap or spills!
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Joelle M.
has a fizzy after taste which is wierd but it is so damn delicious and refreshing especially in the summer. i crave this so much a lot. repeated consumer of this stuff.
Megan S.
Amazing juice! I'm very particular about juice/punch. Sometimes it can be to strong and hurt my stomach or give me heartburn. This however does no such thing! Great strong flavor that isn't overpowering and great price!
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
This was my first time purchasing these from Wal-Mart. And they are so good. They taste like real watermelon. I don't usually like watermelon but these are so good.
Megan D.
Cleveland, OH
I always loved these juices and all the flavors they offer, and this watermelon flavor gives me life. Met my expectations and I would pick up this one more often if I saw it around more. I like a watermelon flavor when it comes to juice, I think this is a unique one.
MONEKA S.
Minute Maid Watermelon Punch is a refreshing drink that will leave you wanting more. The watermelon taste isn't overwhelming, it reminds you of a sunny summer day. I would recommend this punch for all ages, its at an affordable price that you cant resist to buy it.