BY MINUTE MAID #45 in Juice

Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors. Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Watermelon Punch tickles your taste buds with a touch of watermelon deliciousness. Blend of pear, apple, and watermelon juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear and apple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: watermelon juice from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sugar, modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium hexametaphosphate adn sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and calcium disodium EDTA (to protect taste, red #40.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Refrigerate after opening
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles

Net Wt. 20 fl oz Bottle

Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
These are amazing! So good, and caffeine free (I’m pretty sure). I wished they made that 100% clear on the bottles, but I don’t see caffeine in the ingredients at all! All the flavors are so good though. My favorites are the fruit punch, tropical punch, and this one is good too if you like a watermelon flavor! The strawberry kiwi is amazing as well! Really, all of them! Lol.
Alma R.
Modesto , CA
This is one of my favorite drinks to enjoy on those rare occasions when I crave a sweet drink. It’s not too sweet like others I have tried. It’s very affordable. I recommend others to try this drink if you are looking for something new and refreshing.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
I am not a big fan of watermelon flavor, but with this drink I love it! I can buy a bottle at Walmart for $1.37 so it's not expensive. The reason I do love this watermelon flavor is because it also has a blend of pear and apple with it, so the watermelon flavor is not that strong to me. I will be buying more, and I do recommend to others to try this drink!
Kayelee J.
Bucyrus, OH
I get this for my fiancé and he loves it. Not too sugary and keeps him hydrated. He buys this every week and complains when we don’t have it. The packaging is nice and I’ve dropped it out of the fridge and no broken cap or spills!
Distilled water is really good I really like the pink and the packaging is really good that it comes into who is ever looking for a good water y’all should really drink so I recommend it it’s the best water ever have a drink I never drink water but when I see there’s water I have to stop and buy it
Tia M.
Markham , IL
As we all know, Minute Maid is the BEST! It never lasts in anyone’s house. Now this is the best flavor! It has a nice tangy taste. I also like how it’s in a bottle. It makes it easy on the go. Please try it.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
I had this first time at my friend's place send I loved it. Love the taste. This juice can is very affordable. Don't forget to offer this juice when hosting any party. Guests will love it absolutely.
Nicole H.
Louisiana
I purchased this new flavor and didn’t really like it. Compared to other flavors within the brand, this one did not meet my expectations and left an aftertaste in my mouth. I wouldn’t buy again.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
This was my first time purchasing these from Wal-Mart. And they are so good. They taste like real watermelon. I don't usually like watermelon but these are so good.