Minute Maid® Watermelon Fruit Drink 59 fl. oz. Carton uploaded by Mayiah S.

BY MINUTE MAID #28 in Juice

Minute Maid Watermelon is made with a blend of watermelon, grape, pear and apple juices from concentrate and other ingredients. see more...

Portia F.
San Antonio, TX
This doesn’t last in my home. If the bottle is opened, it’ll be done in the same day. The price is amazing and my local grocery store always has some kind of special on them. The taste is crisp and refreshing but I always have to drink water with it because I feel like I can quench my thirst with this alone.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
I really enjoy the Minute Maid juice. It is very affordable. I can say that it has a dry aftertaste and I’m usually more thirsty after drinking this. I believe this juice is only $1. I’ve tried all the different flavors and feel like they all taste great. I would recommend this to others.
Kelly T.
Nauvoo, AL
How about this is to see what it taste like I've always loved the taste of watermelon and this did not disappoint it was a refreshing drink and I liked it very much it tasted more on the candy side of watermelon though then the actual fruit but I still enjoyed this drink
Autumn  C.
Sheboygan, WI
Minute Maid is one of the greatest juices ever. They have a delicious taste and smell! I love that it also is more than fruit punch and orange juice. The watermelon is a nice refreshing taste. It’s not to watered down or to over powering!
stephanie c.
This juice is one of my favorites . You could never go wrong with this drink . I have brought the juice tons of times and it’s very affordable . You can get it at your local shop rite or Walmart . I highly stand by the minute made brand
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
Watermelon is my favorite flavor of anything, so when I saw this product, I just HAD to try it. I wasn't disappointed. It's so yummy, it tastes a lot like fresh watermelon juice. I would definitely recommend it.
Nicole W.
This watermelon juice is so good. The flavor is hard to describe. It does not taste like artificial watermelon like candy but it’s not quiet like eating a watermelon either. The flavor is very refreshing and delicious
Yulissa E.
I absolutely Love love Minute Maid juices, they’re all very flavorful and refreshing. It’s such a great deal, very affordable. I love me so juice and this is one of my favorite juice brand,I suggest you try it!
Christine W.
This is a great watermelon juice! We buy this often to use as a mixer. It mixes great with vodka and martinis. I highly recommend it. It is hard to find I’ve noticed. Only 1 grocery store in my area carries it.