Minute Maid Watermelon

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid Watermelon

Has anyone tried this Minute Maid? Is it good? Minute Maid Watermelon
Does this have a strong watermelon taste or does it taste fake?
favourite juice [product:minute-maid-premium-watermelon] ?
Start your review of Minute Maid Watermelon!
Yasmin H.
Austin, TX
Minute Maid Watermelon uploaded by Yasmin H.
OMG! Normally I don’t drink juice very often, but this is such a nice refreshing beverage. I mix it in with some of my alcoholic beverages. For example this taste amazing with vodka and a splash of lime. It’s sweet but not overwhelmingly.
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
I love watermelon and so does my oldest. She says this juice taste like she is drinking a true watermelon and she absolutely loves it!
Kayti B.
Minute Maid Watermelon uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This watermelon drink is so good and refreshing. It's a favorite in the house of you don't count the countless gallons of milk that empty just as fast. It's affordable and in almost any juice section in grocery stores. I would purchase this again.
Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I'm not a big fan of Minute Made but if I had to drink it then this is the only flavor I would drink. My husband & our youngest love this Minute Made & they love trying all of the other flavors. This is one of there favorites too. To me it just doesn't taste good warm. You definitely need it ice cold to taste delicious.
Vanesa T.
This juice is one of my favorite ones it’s so good I re purchase this every time I go grocery shopping
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Minute Maid Watermelon uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is great flavored watermelon drink. Its cool and refreshing every serve, I love it with crushed iced and I can also add fruit just because. Its NOT too sweet or tangy. I.woukd recommend this anytime, great for outdoors too. Kids will love it. I keep in Stock at home or parties. Great extention on expiration date. Affordable price is awesome.
TAMLA F.
So GOOD!! I also Use This juice when I’m making a smoothie!! It’s the best!!!!! The Price point is always good at the local grocery store
Tiffany H.
Refreshing & light flavor that you are sure to love! Great for summer days or days that you wish were summer! Perfect for a picnic or a brunch! Kids and adults both love this melon drink! Try it, like it and buy it for your own home!Minute Maid Watermelon
Nhi N.
woodinville
Minute Maid Watermelon uploaded by Nhi N.
Purchased at: Safeway
Try this with vodka and mint over some ice! Such a wonderful and quick cocktail! Awesome cocktail punch for a get together too.
Pamela C.
Alsip, IL
This is a wonderful addition to the Minute Maid line. It's so tasty and juicy. The kids love it during the summer. We put it in the popsicle molds and they are so good our by the pool. And again it's great with watermelon vodka.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nichole B.
Greensboro, NC
il y a 2 mois
Katherine M. il y a 2 mois
Haven't tried this one but it looks good
L.C. S.
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 ans
Taylor L. il y a 2 ans
We all love it because it's not too sweet and really refreshing on a hot day. Our kids can't get enough of it.