Minute Maid Tropical Punch

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid Tropical Punch

[product:minute-maid-tropical-punch] Would like to buy it
Any favorites among minute maid juice flavors?
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?
Start your review of Minute Maid Tropical Punch!
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,056 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I really love Minute Maid Tropical Punch. It has a mixture of different fruits like pineapple and grape in it (I could be missing one or two other fruits). It is somewhat like a fruit punch. It actually is a tasty drink for the summer. When I hear the name it makes me think of a island vacation. It is definitely inexpensive for the quality and taste of the juice. I would recommend this Minute Maid Tropical Punch to others. I love drinking it and I purchase it sometimes because it is so tasty.
Brittany S.
Port Gibson, MS
My baby loves these. Bad thing is if you squeeze them juice goes everywhere! But they are a lot better than sodas.
Taryn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Favorite juice hands down! As a college student this is my go to juice! So inexpensive which is great because I buy these so much!
Cathy J.
Yuba City, CA
Purchase At Least 2 Gallons Of This Juice Every Week!! Family Of 8..Its Our Favorite!! Great Taste..Great Value!!
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Minute Maid Tropical Punch uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this minute maid and am the other flavors too, it’s really light tasting and very fruity, i highly recommend this and the other flavors, goo try
Jessica M.
Topeka
I love this flavor of minute maid. It is great to have on hand and it is a great option to give to my children I just add a little bit of water to it because it is a little sweet. I’ve always enjoyed minute maid and this is an amazing flavor I would absolutely recommend it especially for anyone with children.
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink taste and flavor is delicious value is good no improvement needed affordable
Em's G.
This juice I craved throughout my pregnancy and it is probably one of the only brands I will drink or buy. The tropical flavor is not more than another fruit but all mixed together to have that perfect sour taste. During the summer we make popsicles and fill our ice trays with it so our juice doesn't get watered down by ice. It's also pretty good when mixed with orange juice or vodka 😉
Michelle P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this juice because the flavors are so good and it’s very refreshing. I do recommend this product to people who are a big fan of juice and like different flavors of juice!
Joe Tara L.
Seymour, IN
This stuff so good it's affordable and definitely worth your money and I'd recommend this product to anyone. No room for improvement. Great for grown up and kids.