Minute Maid® Tropical Punch uploaded by claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.Minute Maid® Tropical Punch uploaded by Jasmin L.Minute Maid® Tropical Punch uploaded by Asia D.

BY MINUTE MAID

A flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors.

Send your mouth on vacation. Minute Maid Tropical Punch blends real fruit juices, including passionfruit and mango, for a true taste of the islands. A blend of apple, pear, passionfruit, and mango juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear, apple, passionfruit, and mango juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sugar, modified corn starch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium hexametaphosphate and sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and calcium disodium EDTA (to protect taste), yellow #5, yellow #6.

Net Wt. 20 fl oz Bottle

• We love this brand and flavor it fresh natural and full o...1 Answers
  • Do they have pink lemonade? 4 Answers
  • Does this flavor taste good? I love tropical fruits. 3 Answers
  • "This is a really good beverage." in 1 review
Correay C.
north east, MD
This is one of the best juices in walmart, it literally never lasts more than 3/4 days in our fridge. Because of that we buy like 3 whenever we purchase it. I love the rough feel of it after you swallow.
Alison O.
One of my favorite juices of all time! So refreshing, makes me feel like I'm in a tropical country on the beach somewhere! Great to brighten up your morning time
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I love Minute Maid. It has got to be my most favorite juice, especially when they have good deal in the grocery’s store. Not the specific one that I like but it’s enjoyable and there’s enough to go around for everyone.☺️☺️☺️☺️
Kenia C.
My son and husband love this juice and the fruit punch kind too. For me they are too sweet so I only drink it occasionally by the prices are good my neighborhood supermarket has them on sale all the time like 3 for $5.00 which it's great. Would definitely recommend to families with children's.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I don't usually buy juice but this juice is good. It does not taste artificial at all. You definitely taste the tropics. It met my expectations . you can find it pretty much anywhere and Minute Maid is a well known brand as well. If you want something different form fruit punch give this a try.
Emily C.
I love this so much even as a twenty year old. You can definitely taste the different flavors and I can get it on sale at Kroger for under $2 when it's on sale. I also enjoy the Fruit Punch and Berry Punch varieties. I would strongly suggest it, especially if you have kids who love fruit juice, because it tastes great.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love these juices in the summer and when Walmart runs them 2 for $2 in the summer we load up. My kids can drink one of these per day and I can't blame them because they are delicious no matter what flavor you get. I will always buys this juice.
Mia S.
Minute Maid is my go to fruit drink, the blends are delicious and if you dilute them with a little water to cut the sugar, they are pretty healthy. They are available everywhere, come in a nice range of flavors and are always on sale. I love the Tropical and Berry punch flavors the most. Try them!
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
It's a really refreshing drink on a particularly warm day buuuut I think it's a little on the sweeter side. You're not buying this juice for the nutritional value but it's a great drink to serve for your summer BBQ or mixed in with some alcohol.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I love Minute Maid juices. I don't really have a favorite, I think they're all great. Although I do dislike the lemonade kind. It just tastes weird to me. But other than that they taste sweet and fruity.
Andrea L.
Do they have pink lemonade?
Ariana R.
Does this flavor taste good? I love tropical fruits.
Cheryl p.
We love this brand and flavor it fresh natural and full of vitamins can't go wrong

Walmart