Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Marquita S.Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Ghisela S.Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Brittany G.

BY MINUTE MAID

FLAVORED JUICE BEVERAGE FROM CONCENTRATE WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS. MADE WITH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE.

Taste this amazing mix of fruit juice and vegetable juice! Tropical Blend combines the great taste of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple into one harmonious blend.

A blend of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, pear and carrot juices from concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, purple carrot, mango puree from concentrate, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sucralose.

Net Wt: 12 fl oz Bottle

Elizabeth B.
Boston
Tried this juice for the first time probably like last year and I really love the mix of flavors, I think of it as a reduced fruit punch so thats most likely why I love it.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
This is such a delicious juiceee... It’s in both of our mini marts in town an is very affordable.
rachel l.
Love me some Minute Maid juice. So good! I got a few other flavours that I love as well
Marquita S.
Richmond
This juice is so good. You can taste all the fruits and vegetables inside. It has carrots, pears, mango, and pineapple juice. Taste delicious. I purchased it from Exxon. I recommend you try the juice for yourself.
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
This stuff is so good. I decided to try it one day and it was bomb. Definitely recommend. You get a burst of all fruity flavors but it’s not overwhelming.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Whether it's breakfast, after lunch, after physical activity, or just in the middle of the afternoon ... Who can resist a delicious glass of ice-cold fruit juice ?!
Shannan W.
I really like minute maid brand. Great bold flavor in product and always taste great as a mixer too definitely my go to
Amber j.
Covington, GA
So tasty, definitely takes you to the beach after a sip of this. You can really taste that mango in the juice. Super refreshing!
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
My family and I buy this by the quart. We love it. I have found that it is harder to find in every store but it is available locally which I love. Best flavor and has good ingredients. We love it as a change up from regular orange juice.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
I swear this is the ultimate hangover cure. One bottle of this and I am all better. It also tastes great! I always make sure to keep a couple bottles around since it's cheap also!