Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Marquita S.Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Ghisela S.Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Brittany G.

BY MINUTE MAID

FLAVORED JUICE BEVERAGE FROM CONCENTRATE WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS. MADE WITH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE.

Taste this amazing mix of fruit juice and vegetable juice! Tropical Blend combines the great taste of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple into one harmonious blend.

A blend of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, pear and carrot juices from concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, purple carrot, mango puree from concentrate, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sucralose.

Net Wt: 12 fl oz Bottle

Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
This is my absolute favorite juice. The flavor is amazing. It's pretty affordable and my go to drink when I stop at a gas station. It was exactly how I imagined it would be. I recommend to family and friends all the time.
dreya j.
don't like this at atll its really nasty not like other apple juices I've tasted my brother like this but me no ..so if u like apple juice I wouldn't recommend this to you.
N D.
One of my favorite juices from Minute Maid ever since I tried it. The tropical blend has a nice balance of flavors. If you are a fan of carrots and pineapple, it's worth a try.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
These drinks are delicious. They aren't the healthiest, give the added sugars and all, but they taste great and are nice on really hot days during the summers.
tearaney e.
Clarksville, TN
I love this juice!!! If I'm not drinking water or apple juice, then I'm drinking this. The flavor is the perfect mixture! I rack up on these every chance I get
Brooklyn H.
Weatherford
I absolutely love tropical flavored juices and this one did not disappoint! It has more of a pineapple flavor that stands out but overall it's a great juice.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
Not a big juice person but this juice is amazing. I like that it’s just the right amount of sweet and refreshing as well. It’s probably the only one I drink.
Angie D.
Hanford, CA
I love this juice. It has all of my favorite fruits and the flavor is sensational. It's also my favorite thing to drink when I want something sweet & fruity
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
This stuff is so good. I decided to try it one day and it was bomb. Definitely recommend. You get a burst of all fruity flavors but it’s not overwhelming.
Brittany B.
This is a good mixture of tropical fruit and normally I find it 2 for 3 in most gas stations. I like this when I want juice but not regular orange juice.