Minute Maid® Tropical Blend

by Minute Maid

FLAVORED JUICE BEVERAGE FROM CONCENTRATE WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS. MADE WITH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE.

Taste this amazing mix of fruit juice and vegetable juice! Tropical Blend combines the great taste of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple into one harmonious blend.

A blend of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, pear and carrot juices from concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, purple carrot, mango puree from concentrate, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sucralose.

Net Wt: 12 fl oz Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Tropical Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Lorna R.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love minute maid juice always a big favorite. Never disappoints me. Easy drink to grab and go! I would recommend minute maid drinks to my family and friends. It's delicious and I enjoy my fruit drink any time. Great for road trips and camping and at work.
Trecee H.
Baltimore , MD
This is pretty good. It taste extremely tropical and is a great mixer for rum or any type of alcohol
Heather R.
Martinsburg, WV
This juice is yummy, and it comes in a conveniently sized bottle. I used to have a desk job, and I would drink these all day.
Misty W.
Irmo, SC
Tropical blend has a nice flavor and provides a change from the regular juice. A sweeter, richer flavor.
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Love this juice has a great flavor and isn’t too expensive good to drink on the go or while your home with breakfast lunch or dinner I recommend!
Cassidy E.
Linn Creek, MO
My favorite flavor of Minute Maid! So good! Would like it to be cheaper but you get what you pay for! No improvements here
Brianna R.
Manning, SC
This it some great great great awesome juice I love . I’m a repeat customer and I love it !!
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this for when I'm on the go, our in kids lunch boxes. It taste great! Priced right, and I love the brand and buy a variety of products that they offer.
Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just picked one of the Minute Maid products for my review, but all of them taste good. I mentioned in other reviews for drinks that I would prefer the drink to be in a Glas bottle, same for this product. The price is right but I feel like there is a lot of sugar in this juice.
jennifer L.
Fort Drum, NY
This is the best one out of all of the Minute Maid just because of how delicious the flavor is! Go get yourself some, you deserve it.

Looking for your answer?