Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Ghisela S.Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Brittany G.

BY MINUTE MAID #69 in Juice

FLAVORED JUICE BEVERAGE FROM CONCENTRATE WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS. MADE WITH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE.

Taste this amazing mix of fruit juice and vegetable juice! Tropical Blend combines the great taste of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple into one harmonious blend.

A blend of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, pear and carrot juices from concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, purple carrot, mango puree from concentrate, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sucralose.

Net Wt: 12 fl oz Bottle

Buy on Walmart
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’ve been drinking and it made since I was a kid and I have to say that this flavor is my favorite. I never thought I would stray away from the regular juices like orange juice and cranberry juice however when I found this one it just tasted so good I couldn’t switch up after
Christine A.
I love this juice!  I love the tropics blend flavor!  It’s definetley my first choice over just a punch or oj.  It’s also a good mixer if your looking for that also!  It’s not low in sugar so if that’s what you want this juice isn’t the one!
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I LOVE this drink. It is one of my favorite juices and is made with both fruits and Vegetables. It is generally pretty cheap but it is difficult to find. I can usually only find it at takeout-like restaurants in a cooler. Most cvs stores or other drug stores & convenience stores don’t carry this flavor.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
These are really good. At my job or on my break I'll grab one of these and I'll lastvme all day. This drink is very filling. But I do suggest making sure you also drink plenty of water the sugar intake on this drink can make you crash....well it has for me
Carlisa B.
I love this drink, the intense burst of tropical flavors that is experiences through each sip is amazing. However, now that I am dieting I can not drink it as much because the sugar percentage is extremely high. But this is definitely a guilty pleasure.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great juice! I have been drinking this for years. I love that it isn't too sweet and does have some vitamins in it. It can be found wherever food is sold and always at a good value price.
Lindzie B.
I love this juice, but it’s a little sugary. Although, it’s not as overly sugary as some juices out there. It’s nice to grab a bottle on the go and can be an awesome chaser or mixer for alcoholic beverages.
Zoe F.
Baltic
This is my favorite orange juice to drink. I’ve drank this every Saturday morning for 3 years and I still love it. The mixture of other fruits make this orange juice better than the normal orange juice. I highly recommend if you wants a little pop in your morning breakfast.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I don't really enjoy Minute Maid juices. I find them to be heavy in high fructose corn syrup and you can definitely taste that syrup texture if you pay attention to it. Also I find the juices to be tart or sour most of the time. Not my favorite
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love juice