Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Ghisela S.Minute Maid® Tropical Blend uploaded by Brittany G.

BY MINUTE MAID #95 in Juice

FLAVORED JUICE BEVERAGE FROM CONCENTRATE WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS. MADE WITH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE.

Taste this amazing mix of fruit juice and vegetable juice! Tropical Blend combines the great taste of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple into one harmonious blend.

A blend of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, pear and carrot juices from concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, purple carrot, mango puree from concentrate, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sucralose.

Net Wt: 12 fl oz Bottle

Buy on Walmart
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I didn't know Minute Maid made this. Founded this gem inside Casey's and wanted to buy and try it. It is delicious. its like all the juices named. it's a blend of carrot pear mango a pineapple juice. it is really really good you need to try this. don't take my word for go out and buy it and see for yourself
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’ve been drinking and it made since I was a kid and I have to say that this flavor is my favorite. I never thought I would stray away from the regular juices like orange juice and cranberry juice however when I found this one it just tasted so good I couldn’t switch up after
Christine A.
I love this juice!  I love the tropics blend flavor!  It’s definetley my first choice over just a punch or oj.  It’s also a good mixer if your looking for that also!  It’s not low in sugar so if that’s what you want this juice isn’t the one!
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I LOVE this drink. It is one of my favorite juices and is made with both fruits and Vegetables. It is generally pretty cheap but it is difficult to find. I can usually only find it at takeout-like restaurants in a cooler. Most cvs stores or other drug stores & convenience stores don’t carry this flavor.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
These are really good. At my job or on my break I'll grab one of these and I'll lastvme all day. This drink is very filling. But I do suggest making sure you also drink plenty of water the sugar intake on this drink can make you crash....well it has for me
Cristal K.
Hurricane , UT
So yummy! This is my favorite juice to buy if it’s ever at a gas station which is rare which makes it an extra treat when i do find it. It takes like tropical goodness. It might be too sweet for some but I think it’s sweetened to perfection.
Monie H.
Louisville , KY
This dunk doesn’t have much calories which is one of my favorite things about it . There is no artificial flavors it’s 100% fruit juice and it taste amazing. You can get it from anywhere you can think of from the dollar store to the mall
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great juice! I have been drinking this for years. I love that it isn't too sweet and does have some vitamins in it. It can be found wherever food is sold and always at a good value price.
Madiha S.
Corpus Christi
This is a great juice for the summer. It's sweet and fun and a good alternative to drinking soda. Perfect for those who don't want to diet but want to avoid drinking carbonated drinks.
Lindzie B.
I love this juice, but it’s a little sugary. Although, it’s not as overly sugary as some juices out there. It’s nice to grab a bottle on the go and can be an awesome chaser or mixer for alcoholic beverages.