Minute Maid® Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Amanda S.Minute Maid® Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by RosaMaria P.

BY MINUTE MAID #7 in Lemonade

Made with the goodness of real lemons and natural strawberry flavor; Minute Maid Strawberry Lemonade is the perfect refreshment.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: strawberry juice from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, vegetable and fruit juice (for color), modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, potassium citrate (regulates tartness).

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

• Is this more of a sour lemonade or a sweet lemonade?3 Answers
  • Strawberry lemonade or lemonade? Minute Maid® Strawberry Lemonade...7 Answers
Vanessa A.
Orlando, FL
I love these Minute Maid carton variety of drinks. I always keep them stocked in my fridge for juices to use for my daughter and myself. The flavor is great and the selection of different flavors is also something that I appreciate
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is the type of juice that does not last 5 minutes in a household. Its just that good. There is a variety of these juices so there is a flavor for everyone. These juices are perfect to have at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
This by far the best juice that they have so far. No one had ever been able to master the recipe for blending strawberries and lemons together without that strong lemon flavor. The most voted juice in the house when going shopping
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
This juice tastes so great, me and my kids all love it. Great balance of tastes between strawberry and lemonade and it tastes of nothing artificial and isn’t overly sweet. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I will occasionally buy this juice to have instead of water. It's is delicious and is an affordable price. They are often on sales 2 for $4! And sometimes on sales 2 for $3! These are great if you have company over.
Marta V.
so delicious! I love this on a hot summer day — in a glass with a ton of ice, it HITS the spot! it’s a bit on the sweet side so the ice helps it water it down without taking to much flavor out.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
I don't really like this i feel like the flavor is too artificial and its honestly unhealthy and basicly its chemicals in a bottle i hope no one lets their kids drink this.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This stuff is nostalgic for me, I use to drink this & make popsicles out of it with my mother and sister during the summertime. I love the sweetness of the strawberry with the acidity of the lemonade bass. I also think this stuff is decently priced, and is a great alternative to soda. I highly recommend!
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I love this drink!! In addition to the raspberry one, this is the perfect summer drink, but I never seem to be able to keep it in the house because my husband always drinks it all! I’m not sure if I’ve seen it in stores at any other time besides summer, but now I’d like to grab some.
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
Bomb juice! With a little bit of tequila it is great for a night of fun! I put it in the freezer for 1.5 hours and then put one shot of tequila and mix the two in a glass and it gives me a great margarita !
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this more of a sour lemonade or a sweet lemonade?