Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade

by Minute Maid

SPICY WATERMELON LEMONADE
flavored juice beverage
with other natural flavors

If you like your beverages with a kick, take a sip of Minute Maid Spicy Watermelon Lemonade. Made with the sweet taste of watermelon and just a hint of jalapeño flavor, this is an exciting twist to your classic lemonade.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon and watermelon juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (for tartness), stevia leaf extract, fruit and vegetable juice (for color).]

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Has anyone seen this without the lemonade?
Where can I get this? I need to try it!
This sounds really interesting! Has anyone tried this and if you have, how spicy is it? Is the watermelon really strong?
Start your review of Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta
Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade uploaded by Cassandra L.
This juice is amazing.. You get that sweet watermelon flavor with just a little bit of spicy at the end to tickle your throat.. I am so in love with juice, don't let anyone tell you it's bad it's one of those things you have to try for yourself... I give this drink 5 ⭐, I wish I could give it more.. Try it and believe me you'll love it .
Thornton, CO
Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade uploaded by April D.
Bought this for my hubby because he likes watermelon and spicy stuff 😂 but it's not too bad at all my kids actually kind of enjoyed it ! Don't really get a spicy taste too after but not too bad
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Scottsdale, AZ
Actually I have tried almost all the flavours of the product, I love them all. But I am not satisfied and looking forward for some better juices.. If you know please let me know!!
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Knoxville , TN
DeliciousRefrescante y tiene un sabor delicioso. Limonada&patilla❤️ Mi favorito. Excelente para una tarde calurosa en la playa. Yo usualmente lo tomo en el almuerzo o un día en donde estoy limpiando o trabajando Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Organic, No Special Diet
Jacksonville , FL
Ok so when I bought this I clearly didn't see the word spicy! First sip and I was immediately in shock, I think it came out of my nose, hello, spicy? Nose? No, not a good mix. I'm not entirely sure what they were thinking or if anyone actually enjoys this but I definitely do not!
Albemarle, NC
At first i was skeptical to try this product, but when I finally did I was extremely pleased! It seems like a strange combination but it is great as well as very reasonably priced! I will definitely be investing in this product once again!
No Special Diet
Phoenix, AZ
absolutley LOVVVEEE the taste of this juice! its jam packed with flavor and soon az it hits our mouth! the packaging is very cute and compact. bottle is very easy to read and well designed. i would reccommend this product if you really like watermelon flavor.
Nut Free
Coon rapids , MN
Are usually pack one for lunch almost every single day. They are very refreshing and our light on calories which is awesome. I purchased them at my local target. They sometimes have it at Aldi in bulk. The watermelon flavor is personally my favorite.
No Special Diet
Brooklyn, NY
Ok this juice right here is very natural and tasty . It's good in flavor and tends to make you crave more but after a while you'll get full. It's not pricey at all and it is in any grocery store or market .
Woodbridge
I loved it. Infact, I'm looking for it right now. I wish it was stocked at more places than just the Shoppers. I searched everywhere on Woodbridge, Va for it. O had to go to Forestville, Md to get it. I would buy this every week. Please put it in closer locations to me. Thanks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...