Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade uploaded by April D.Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade uploaded by Cassandra L.Minute Maid® Spicy Watermelon Lemonade uploaded by Nikki G.

BY MINUTE MAID

SPICY WATERMELON LEMONADE
flavored juice beverage
with other natural flavors

If you like your beverages with a kick, take a sip of Minute Maid Spicy Watermelon Lemonade. Made with the sweet taste of watermelon and just a hint of jalapeño flavor, this is an exciting twist to your classic lemonade.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon and watermelon juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (for tartness), stevia leaf extract, fruit and vegetable juice (for color).]

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

• The word "spicy" next to lemonade sounds like a bit of a ...1 Answers
  • So what does the spice taste like ? 1 Answers
  • So what does the spice taste like ? 1 Answers
Cassandra L.
Atlanta
This juice is amazing.. You get that sweet watermelon flavor with just a little bit of spicy at the end to tickle your throat.. I am so in love with juice, don't let anyone tell you it's bad it's one of those things you have to try for yourself... I give this drink 5 ⭐, I wish I could give it more.. Try it and believe me you'll love it .
April D.
Thornton, CO
Bought this for my hubby because he likes watermelon and spicy stuff 😂 but it's not too bad at all my kids actually kind of enjoyed it ! Don't really get a spicy taste too after but not too bad
Kimberly B.
Chapel Hill, NC
The watermelon flavor is too mild. The spicy isn’t so much a spicy but an immediate burn that soon dies. I would like it better if the watermelon flavor was stronger and the spicy-ness last longer
Angela H.
Woodbridge
I loved it. Infact, I'm looking for it right now. I wish it was stocked at more places than just the Shoppers. I searched everywhere on Woodbridge, Va for it. O had to go to Forestville, Md to get it. I would buy this every week. Please put it in closer locations to me. Thanks
Corinne H.
Atascadero, CA
So, honestly, I was skeptical after trying other brands of this specific flavor of juice, but this one was my favorite. Perfect for summer nights, it was subtly warm and ice cold at the same time. Definitely a favorite specialty juice.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Actually I have tried almost all the flavours of the product, I love them all. But I am not satisfied and looking forward for some better juices.. If you know please let me know!!
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
DeliciousRefrescante y tiene un sabor delicioso. Limonada&patilla❤️ Mi favorito. Excelente para una tarde calurosa en la playa. Yo usualmente lo tomo en el almuerzo o un día en donde estoy limpiando o trabajando Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok so when I bought this I clearly didn't see the word spicy! First sip and I was immediately in shock, I think it came out of my nose, hello, spicy? Nose? No, not a good mix. I'm not entirely sure what they were thinking or if anyone actually enjoys this but I definitely do not!
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
At first i was skeptical to try this product, but when I finally did I was extremely pleased! It seems like a strange combination but it is great as well as very reasonably priced! I will definitely be investing in this product once again!
Gia D.
Phoenix, AZ
absolutley LOVVVEEE the taste of this juice! its jam packed with flavor and soon az it hits our mouth! the packaging is very cute and compact. bottle is very easy to read and well designed. i would reccommend this product if you really like watermelon flavor.
I always wanted to try a different taste of lemonade this one looks very refreshing how was it ? And did it satisfy your thirst
Ratyana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I would love to try this type of lemonade I have tried the other kinds but not the spicy one😄 I hope I get to try it Does it taste spicy or like lemonade?
Val V.
I'm curious as to what makes it "spicy"? Possibly a little cinnamon?
Giselle D.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this have sugar?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This sounds really interesting! Has anyone tried this and if you have, how spicy is it? Is the watermelon really strong?