Minute Maid® Sparkling Tropical Citrus uploaded by Rachel B.Minute Maid® Sparkling Tropical Citrus uploaded by Kyndal N.

BY MINUTE MAID

Let a taste of the tropics bring you a smile. Minute Maid Sparkling Tropical Citrus is the perfect blend of tropical flavor with a touch of sparkling goodness, all in a refreshing low-calorie beverage.

Contains carbonated water, orange and mango juices from concentrate, suger, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and sodium hexametaphosphate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame postassium, yellow #5, yellow #6.

Net Wt: 16.9 fl oz Bottle

Buy on Walmart
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Minute maids sparkling juices are very refreshing. The citrus one is the best. The carbonation in there gives a little fizz to your nose. I buy a bunch when I see them for $1 a piece. Highly recommend.
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love juice
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
Okay minute maid has broadened their collection of juice products. The sparkling versions are delicious! They're so light and refreshing. Great for summer drinks
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I had high hopes for this but it didn't live up. It's only 6% juice and it contains aspartame. It's tasty and could be combine with healthier options or used as something to mix a light alcohol into for a great treat. It's lacking in fruit and tastes extremely diet. I won't be buying again.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I tried this for the first time yesterday since I didn't see the fruit water I normally drink and not only was I impressed, but I LOVED it! It was only $1 at Walmart and so refreshing on a hot Georgia summer day. Will definitely be buying again.
Tonya J.
I accidently found these the other day at Walmart getting flavored water an they were on a rack at the end. So I grabbed a few........ Nearly not enough. I love them, now every time I go back I'm looking for them an cannot locate them. I've searched everywhere. :(, my search will continue. They are great, they don't have the fizzy carbonated taste an texture the other brands have I've been having to settle for. I defineltly know now when I do find them again to load up my buggy!!!!!!!!!
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I'm a fan of sparking water/juice drinks so when this came on the market at my local Walmart I thought I would give it a shot. Each bottle was super cheap so I didn't have a lot to lose. The flavor was okay, but nothing special. There was a little too much carbonation for me, too.
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
This is a little bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I love sparkling drinks and although this has a little more sugar than other drinks, the flavor of this beverage is amazing. I loved that the flavors were not overpowering and that I was able to sip this beverage throughout the day.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
My family loves this juice...It is far better then other juices they have on the market today, my opinion of course. It is veryaffordable or i would y something else. Very repeat consumer, we all love it..I already have recommended it to others
Kendra S.
Rocky Mount , NC
This juice is the perfect summertime drink. It's light and refreshing, especially when chilled really cold. It's perfect morning, noon or night with your favorite meal. Ot has just the right amount of sugar and tartness to quench your summer thirst! I highly recommend thia drink!