Minute Maid® Sparkling Fruit Punch

by Minute Maid

You’ve never had fruit punch like this before. Minute Maid Sparkling Fruit Punch has the fruit flavors you love in a low-calorie sparkling beverage that’s one of a kind.

Contains carbonated water, grape and apple juices from concentrate, sugar, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and sodium hexametaphosphate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), sucralose, acesulfame potassium, red #40.

Net Wt: 16.9 fl oz Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Sparkling Fruit Punch!
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love this juice. It tastes amazing and is very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Bonnie T.
Pomona, CA
Really great flavor, but they could tone it down on the sugar. I'd love it more if it were more natural.
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
Love this juice, it's just the right amount of fizz to satisfy your pop craving, with the satisfaction of not drinking pop.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
My family was not sure of the flavor of this juice. I am loyal to minute maid orange juice but tried this flavor. Try it you may like it.
chu Y.
These are so yummy especially since I don't really drink soda these are a great! My bfs mom stopped soda because of these!
Tracy V.
No, no, no... this was not good at all. I really couldn't taste much of the fruit punch flavor.
Dinah L.
Fruit punch is always a favorite in our house. Everyone is good with this particular brand and flavor. One we keep on hand.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I just seen these come to my local market so I decided to try and I can say I'm not disappointed, I really enjoy fruit punch so I really liked this. it isn't one of my favorites but I'd buy again if I seen it in stores. Only paid 89¢ for it. Good find for me.
gabby C.
I love to take these to work. I hate water so I try drinking stuff like this to at least have something close to water even if it's not water lol. It tastes very gassy which I love but I know a lot of people don't like that.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
don't like at all I will not be buying again. it tasted so bad I honestky wouldn't recommend it anyone

Looking for your answer?