Minute Maid® Sparkling Fruit Punch uploaded by Michelle D.

BY MINUTE MAID

You’ve never had fruit punch like this before. Minute Maid Sparkling Fruit Punch has the fruit flavors you love in a low-calorie sparkling beverage that’s one of a kind.

Contains carbonated water, grape and apple juices from concentrate, sugar, pineapple juice from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and sodium hexametaphosphate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), sucralose, acesulfame potassium, red #40.

Net Wt: 16.9 fl oz Bottle

Rasa D.
Love the minute maid fruit punch I love mixing it with flavored vodka a d call it a day it's very fruity I get it from super market a d target minute maid is great for mixing drinks
Courtney B.
Dallas, GA
This fruit punch is my favorite so when I saw that they had a sparkling variety I just knew that I would have to try it. For one I really like the packaging and then it comes in cans and that it also comes in bottles. so when I tried it I kind of expected a bite like you normally find from sparkling juices but this actually didn't have that bad of a bite to it it was really smooth and tasted amazing.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I just seen these come to my local market so I decided to try and I can say I'm not disappointed, I really enjoy fruit punch so I really liked this. it isn't one of my favorites but I'd buy again if I seen it in stores. Only paid 89¢ for it. Good find for me.
gabby C.
I love to take these to work. I hate water so I try drinking stuff like this to at least have something close to water even if it's not water lol. It tastes very gassy which I love but I know a lot of people don't like that.
Stacie C.
Colton, NY
Great for kids are adults. It gives you the bubbles without the soda! Great flavor too! Easy to throw in the cooler for a day at the beach or a field trip. Very affordable (normally around $1 a bottle). I would definitely recommend this to others.
Yazmin C.
Sweetwater, FL
So I LOVEEE this juice, I don’t know I think is the flavor because it’s an sweet and sour one and I love that stuff. So every time I do my cheatmeal this juice is on the list. OF COURSE I would buy it again.
andy f.
Imagine you’re thirsty and you want something refreshing to drink. Well then this is the answer! It’s so nice and cooling, it’s so refreshing and just the perfect amount of sweetness!
Brandi B.
Used to be my #1 drink until minute maid changed the recipe. Tastes completely artificial and gross now. So disappointing. Probably to save a few cents a bottle? Will never buy again.
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love juice
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
My daughter and i love apple juice especially minute maid apple juice. Its the best. I think all minute maid juices are the best, I Stand by my statement with that one. They're Delicious and don't leave a weird taste in your mouth like a lot of apple juices do.