BY MINUTE MAID

Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
THESE ARE SO GOOD. They are like a more frozen slushy! I used to eat these all the time as a kid
Ashlee A.
I love it. It has a nice flavor and the texture of Italian ice. Me & my kid eat it all the time. It's comparable in price to the regular Italian ice brands and is often on sale BOGO. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Courtney J.
Oh my gosh! These are the greatest! So yummy and so good for hot days! I always love going to ball games and eating at least one!
Jessica D.
Love this frozen lemonade it tastes amazing. It has that perfect sweet and tart flavor to it. It's perfect on a hot day.
Xiomara P.
Paramount
Omg! everytime I Go To Paramount SwapMeet i need to get myself one of These or else my day isn't complete.
Guadalupe P.
Indiantown
Starwberry jucie is sooo good. You have to try some time!!!!! I loveeee this drink soo muchhh go buy!!!!
Salina R.
So yummy and I buy these all the time for the whole family and I bought this from Walmart and target
Anne G.
These taste good and are delicious and are fairly cheep I would buy again for sure I love them
Melissa F.
Silverton, OR
I love this on a hot summer day! It's the perfect cool treat for me and my daughters.