Minute Maid® Soft Frozen Orangeade

Minute Maid® Frozen Novelties, made with real fruit juice, are bursting with a refreshing taste.

Water, Sweeteners (Sugar, Corn Syrup), Concentrated Orange Juice, Maltodextrin, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Pectin, Guar Gum, Citric Acid (provides tartness), Annatto and Turmeric (for color).

Net Wt. 12 fl oz.

I love Minure Maide soft frozen orangeade
Start your review of Minute Maid® Soft Frozen Orangeade!
How would you rate this product?
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
It ok, flavor is too sour, it is missing sweetness. I it could use more flavor. Not recommend it, but you can always give it a try.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
These bring back childhood memories for me because occasionally the school would give these out to us, maybe once a year, but I would be so excited when they would! It’s a nice, refreshing little snack on a hot summer day to cook you off!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Minute Maid soft frozen orangeade are my favorite Minute Maid I enjoy it all the time
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I got this just to try it out and for the most part I didnt care for it. I really liked the texture since it reminded me of a slush. I would like to try the other flavors that they have because I really enjoyed the lemonade one.
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
These are really sweet, and frothy. I do actually really like them the only thing I don’t like is that I feel When it starts to mow around the outside it kind of gets really syrupy and I don’t really like that. However the flavors really great and it’s super great summer ice cream especially for someone who cannot have dairy.
Tricia P.
I love everything orange and these are so good. And awesome for on the go. My daughter loved them too. A super easy dessert.
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
Icy fruity and delicious, when nit wanting something milky this is a delicious treat to have.
Stefany S.
Tazewell, VA
I really love the bursting orange taste this has. First time I tried it and it's in between an over and an ice cream texture. No improvement needed. It is affordable and can find at convient stores.i reccomend this for children and adults. It's a tasty treat especially on a hot day!!
donyee M.
Burlington, NJ
Nostalgia. Eating these when I was younger with my cousins and elementary friends was the best times. I wish I could go back to that time.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade! It reminds me of my mom she loved this, I’d come to see her and she’d get me to eat breakfast with the Orangeade! How I wish I could still go to my moms breast cancer took her from me, she’s all I had! I love and recommend this product 😢