BY MINUTE MAID #21 in Sorbet & Sherbert

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Minute Maid® Frozen Novelties, made with real fruit juice, are bursting with a refreshing taste.

Water, Sweeteners (Sugar, Corn Syrup), Concentrated Orange Juice, Maltodextrin, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Pectin, Guar Gum, Citric Acid (provides tartness), Annatto and Turmeric (for color).

Net Wt. 12 fl oz.

Juliette E.
These are really good Minute Made ice cups. They have many diffrent flavors but the orange one is my favorite. I do not think having the whole cup is a good option because after to much he taste starts to change but over all these ice cups are really good and you should try them.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love to buy these for my 4 year old! They're perfect for a hot summer day and they're healthy. It's the first thing he looks forward to after school. The only thing I really have to complain about is the price.
Luana C.
Bel Air, MD
I love natural orange juice and I think this product has a similar taste, although it is not fresh. The taste is good and the product is very good compared to other products. I would buy again of course
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
So tasteful! It's a delicious sweet snack. Did not disappoint at all. I've tried this flavor and all of the other flavors of this icey treat. I am a repeat consumer and will buy again.
Lily C.
These are always my favorite treat on a hot day especially at like an amusement park. The consistency of these is so soft. The best thing is I can find these for a dollar at my local dollar tree so I stock up a lot.
Kate R.
I like this stuff a lot but it did not last in my freezer very long, it got freezer burned very soon. overall the flavor is very nice though!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I really like theses for my kids but can we talk about how much sugar is in this? That is the reason for only 4 stars
Tiffany E.
My son absolutely loves eating these. Taste just like frozen orange juice popsicle. A very enjoyable frozen treat.
Jasmine L.
Edgemoor, SC
these are amazing ! kids and adults love them . taste great and is affordable. great for snacking on a hot day
Ines A.
tunisia , TN
I'm one of the people who are always late for school so i have to eat on my to school ..And this is my go to Every morning for a fast breakfast . so yeah it taste super good And natural