BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real limes, Minute Maid Soft Frozen Limeade Cherry & Limonada strikes the ideal balance of sweet cherry goodness and a tangy lime twist that's certainly worthy of space in your icebox.

Micron filtered water, sweeteners (sugar, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup), maltodextrin, concentrated lime juice, less than 1% of: pectin, guar gum, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness).

Net Wt. 3 fl. oz Tube

• Does anyone know where to get these? They aren't in store...1 Answers
Hannah B.
I love minute maid icees. They have them at my work and they're so good. I don't like eating them out of the packet though so I usually put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds and then they can slide out into a cup or a bowl.
Nicole B.
I loved these as a kid but I can't find them anymore. I hated when the ice would melt and the syrup would leek out of the bottom of the cardboard holder, other than that I miss these.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely amazing great to just grab and go I love this , my siblings love it to when we go to the supermarket we can wait to get our hands on these.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Delicious! Yum yum! We love having these on hand. Especially in the summer. Healthier then others too
Frances S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love the cherry limeade ones. They are so good! Sam's club sells them for a really good price too!
Kimberly R.
Great grab and go product, and they are absolutely perfect for a hot summer day. So refreshing.
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Soft, frozen, delicious treats! Great for hot summer days or just a snack after dinner!
Reagan S.
Honey Grove, TX
Great to grab and go and for kids. Good for those hot afternoons in the summer time
Nicole B.
Does anyone know where to get these? They aren't in stores in my area anymore, I'm from duluth, ga.